[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Ultima IV (SMS), the white stone doesn't seem to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: u4sms_7.jpg (67KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
u4sms_7.jpg
67KB, 600x454px
For Ultima IV (SMS), the white stone doesn't seem to be in its usual place in the Serpent's Spine mountains just south of the ankh. Is it just somewhere else, or is this a bug of some kind?

If it's a bug, does anyone know a way to edit the Fusion emulator save state files (or save files) to add in the white stone?

I've already scoured the internet with Google search, and nobody else seems to know a solution to this. It's also a show-stopper, since not having the white stone prevents you from finishing the game.

For that matter, maybe one could patch the rom with something like Lunar IPS, to put the white stone in an accessible location? Or maybe even read the existing rom to find out where it's supposed to be.
>>
IIRC you don't get it if you teleport and search, you have to search while in baloon
>>
>>3789710
That so? Weird. I've been using Blink to try and get it because the balloon was too much of a hassle. Gonna go back and try the balloon again, then.
>>
File: Ultima IV (SMS) screenshot.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ultima IV (SMS) screenshot.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
>>3789715
Well how 'bout that, using the balloon worked; see pic related. That's just bizarre that you have to use the balloon to get it. Well, thanks for the advice anon!
>>
>>3789750
>That's just bizarre that you have to use the balloon to get it
That's how you're supposed to do it. You go to Hythloth only to find the stone missing, discover the balloon and then reach the hidden site.
Being able to reach it via Blink was more of an oversight.

The SMS port fixed a bunch of those holes. You can't just walk random people about runes or mantras either.
>>
>>3789761
>You can't just talk to random people about runes or mantras either.
Yeah, I noticed that; I like that, too, since it really encourages you to talk to everyone!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.