[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/ I have a question. The games circled are some of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170205_175213.jpg (862KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_175213.jpg
862KB, 1200x848px
Hey /vr/ I have a question. The games circled are some of the games I used to have until two months ago when my neighbor's daughter stole from me even though I thought we were cool. She stole them and sold them for drugs, and she died almost 3 weeks ago from a heroin overdose (she was 21).

Now my question is that some of them I had since I was little in the early 90s (30 yo) and I emulate here and there but should I make the effort to try to get them psychically again? I know that it'll cost me a lot a money as I go along, so should I save myself the hassle and money by just emulating?
>>
>>3781605
That's what you get for trying to bang your neighbor's daughter, who killed herself through self-destructive behavior after realizing the showers never made her feel clean.

Just get a flash cart, anon.
>>
Just move on. Consider it an idiot tax for associating with degenerates.
>>
>>3781613
The pussy was good but the drama that followed wasn't worth it.
>>
It's not really something we can decide for you.

Emulation (at least on a PC) isn't as bad as the meme-ers say it is. Having the game for real ultimately won't be much different than emulation.
But if you're really sentimental about them and you're not strapped for cash then go for it.
>>
>>3781613

Super Star won't work on flash cart
>>
Get a flashcart, and the ones who dont work get the japanese version which is much cheaper and require no knowledge of japanese.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.