[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fucking ass this is why he won't release it. He just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: bullshit.png (60KB, 765x723px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
60KB, 765x723px
My fucking ass this is why he won't release it. He just wants to be a little faggot jew and get Euro from people.
>>
File: more_bullshit.png (27KB, 661x388px) Image search: [Google]
more_bullshit.png
27KB, 661x388px
>>3779735
>>
>>3779735
What is this exactly?
>>
>>3779757
A thrird-party BIOS for NeoGeo.
>>
>>3779735
Neo-Geo owners are millionaires anyway, so who gives a shit
>>
>>3779778
Not all of us use hardware.
>>
>>3779743
Why don't you just buy it? That's not a lot of money.

You could also make your own if you're so offended about someone not doing things for you for free.
>>
>>3781215
It's the principle of the thing. No one else asks money for third-party bios, and then he has the gall to ask for donations on top of that.
He's just being a faggot because of "muh piracy" (as if anyone is making new Neo Geo hardware).
>>
Razoola being a piece of shit is literally older than this website. That said, why would you need the latest Unibios for emulation?
>>
>>3779735
Pretty sure you're one of the fucks who caused the faggot jew to insist on getting money for his work. No one else would care. So go fuck yourself. With a cactus.

>>3781237
You're being the faggot jew here. Use the last version, pay up or write your own. No one owes you a fucking thing. The only reason you would care about this is because you're a jewseller cunt. So use cacti.
>>
>>3779781
Not all of us are whiny regards, either
>>
>>3779735
I fail to see the problem here,people were cunts with his work so he decides when to pull the free for all plug.
Im ok with it.
>>
>>3781237
First, are you retarded? Just download the 3.2 version. I was fine with just 2.3 back in the day.

Second, he did his work and he's entitled to it. If you think he should release it for free, go live to a communist shithole like North Korea or Venezuela.
>>
>>3779735
Explain how you think this is unfair in any way and try not to sound like an entitled child when you do.
>>
>>3781237
>It's the principle of the thing
if you're so principled, then do it your fucking self instead of crying out loud
>>
File: pepe underage kid.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
pepe underage kid.png
17KB, 651x641px
>>3782898
It's 2017, I should get everything I want for free. You're a fascist bigot if you disagree
>>
>>3779743
>surcharge to cover the cost of package tracking

never ever pay for this. All the shipper has to do is enter your e-mail on the screen when he sends your shipping info to fedex/ups/dhl, and then those companies will keep you up to date on shipping status as well as providing your tracking number.
>>
>>3783448
forgot to add you can call fedex/ups/dhl tell them you have a package on the way they can find it by it's destination address and give you the tracking number.
>>
>>3779735
razoola has always been a shit head and will always be a shithead. he's only in the hobby to profit off retarded neo collectors.
>>
>>3783448
>>3783458
actually does anyone happen to know what carrier he uses? There's a chance of getting him barred here.
>>
>spend hours of his life programming and perfecting a bios
>Tell my users:
>pay 30$
>Get software
>Get eprom
>Get your serial number put in the splash screen
>Pay 5$ every few months + 8$shipping to get the newest version again on EPROM
>Or don't, and use the free version
>Users reply
OMG GUYS WHAT A JERK GUYS HOW DO WE GET HIM BARRED FROM SHIPPING TO THE US???

What an entitled piece of shit you guys are.
>How dare he charge for a product and/or service he spends time to create
>Guys we should try to bar him from shipping the US
>>
So he makes a product for sale, and out of the goodness of his heart releases a slightly older version of his software 100% free...

And he's the bad guy?
>>
>>3783538
Plus it's not like somebody won't buy it and put it online like every other non-free piece of software under the sun.
>>
>>3779781
>i emulate IN MY MIND
>>
>>3783441
10/this
>>
>>3782847
you id im faggot, sukins my dick
>>
>>3783519

>tfw I bought a Neo-Geo lot on eBay
>1 slot MVS, and some expensive games
>got it for a steal, even with a bidding war
>MVS has no bios
>buy a universe bios for it.
>it comes with a little thank you note, instructions and the rom packed in a little match box
>free matches.jpeg
>Install it
>Has some great features and I'm not autistic about giving a guy some cash compensating him for his work and supplying me a product

Maybe get a fucking job, and then you can afford to buy stuff.
>>
>>3781237
It's not muh piracy, it's the chinks undercutting him by selling his work cheaper than he does.
>>
>Buy a bios chip
>Copy it
>Burn copies.
>>
>>3784181
That involves paying money for one. Unthinkable for the angry jew.
>>
Neo Geo players complaining about prices? What a surprise. Nobody without money collects for the thing. Garou was like $400 2 years back, & it's a $1000 aes cart now for some reason. Only crazy people & millionaires collect neo geo. $30 is nothing to them.
>>
I'm surprised he is still making these. What the hell are the new versions supposed to add?
>>
>>3784570

This hopefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01mKdvROAKA
>>
>>3784573
You could just play Metal Slug X.
>>
He should just get a patreon account.
>>
Is it even legal for the guy to sell this, or distribute it in the first place? Because so many people ITT getting butthurt about the OP (>>3782656, >>3782670, >>3782847, >>3782898, >>3783417, >>3783441, >>3783519, >>3783538, >>3783752) would be pretty fucking hilarious if it's not and he's literally no different from a Chinese bootlegger
>>
>>3784825
>not knowing razoola
>>
>>3784837
Most people on this board were still in elementary school when he was relevant.
>>
>>3785024
Most people on this board are still in elementary school
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.