[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All this hate for EarthBound >claiming it's only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19

File: EarthBound_Box.jpg (112KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
EarthBound_Box.jpg
112KB, 400x293px
>All this hate for EarthBound
>claiming it's only good because "le hipster" and you're "le contrarian"
I thought this was /vr/, not /v/
>>
>>3776278
I played it
Didn't like
Moved on with my life
I suggest you do the same, OP
>>
>>3776278
I don't have to like your faggoty game.
>>
You'd see the same level hate for Super Metroid if it cost $300 a copy.
>>
>>3776280
>>3776281
Not forcing you to like it, i'm saying don't make up shitty excuses just because you want to look hip and cool, and don't make shallow insults when you've got nothing better to say.
>>
File: 20-bucks.jpg (27KB, 450x358px) Image search: [Google]
20-bucks.jpg
27KB, 450x358px
>>3776284
I don't know, I mean, no matter the price tag Super Metroid would deliver. The hype is well deserved and has to do with what the game is. Hell, it was so good it's still used in part as the name of an entire genre (Metroidvanias).

The hype behind EarthBound is that it's am emotional experience. Emotions are subjective, but at the very least objectively speaking the game has a disjointed, understated story. It's more of a loose collection of vignettes faintly connected by the vague threat of Giygas. And the gameplay is nothing special. The emotion behind the story is very hit and miss. And for retards willing to fork out $300 for the hype that find out that the emotion is a miss for them are going to tardrage.

And yeah it's their own fault for blindly believing in the hype and, above all, for not following pic related's advice, but the fandom really oversells the emotion thing. Hell, the game itself does, at least in its original Japanese marketing.
>>
>>3776278
Earthbound is one of my favorite video games desu. Although, I visit 4chan a few times a month, so I'm not a pro memer like everyone else here.
>>
File: Mu training xP.jpg (386KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
Mu training xP.jpg
386KB, 1000x875px
>>3776278
I bought the game just before leaving home to spend the summer with my dad. And many of the experiences in the game mirrored what was going on in my life. I found an actual pencil statue in a park in town. Some punks shook me down for a twenty. Manitou is a bit of a tourist town, so there was a trolley you could catch real cheap. I'd take that down to the arcade. The cops would bother me because I was out too late. I met a bunch of stoner hippies. A local restaurant was serving rainbow speckled cake--it wasn't acid, but I did figure out that the secret ingredient was crushed up Fruit Loops. The Cave of the Winds nearby is a lot like the caverns in the game. My uncle took me shopping; he was the kind of guy who liked to show his love with cold, hard cash. So I got to do more than just window shopping at the department store for once. Oh yeah, and dad took me out for hoagies. Normally I just get a cheese sandwich, kinda boring. But he insisted on getting our "money's worth" so that was the first time I ever ate a sandwich with "the works." The sandwich deluxe.

Anyway the game is shit.
>>
It's a good game - just doesn't justify a price above MSRP. It was not exactly a rare game.
>>
I'd like it more if combat wasn't boring shit
>>
Do you like Dragon Quest games? If yes, then you like Earthbound. 'nuff said.
>>
>>3776434
I don't even like RPGs. They're just good value per dollar, and as a little kid you gotta economize. They were the movie games of their day.
>>
File: zelda.12.jpg (685KB, 953x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zelda.12.jpg
685KB, 953x1024px
>>3776278
I like the game personally, but only because I rarely play JRPGs and this one has a certain charm to it.

It seems that the people who dislike the game think it's inferior in many ways to games of the same genre.

It's not a masterpiece just because you say so.

But you're welcome to feel that way. No one's going to ruin the fun for you.
>>
>>3776284
>tfw bought a chinkerdrive for less than a copy of Super Metroid and can play both of those games, as well as a thousand others
Feels fucking good.
>>
>>3776278
They give the bike and right after you get your first party member which makes the bike useless.
>>
>>3776278
>im ass mad because people call me a hipster for playing EB on my supaboy with 70's over ear headphones while sipping a soy latte in a non-franchise coffe shop as fleas clean the crema from my crusty beard that hasn't been washed in 6 months.
Ya figger?
>>
>>3776487
>I like the game personally, but only because I rarely play JRPGs and this one has a certain charm to it.

My feelings exactly. It's very rare that I like a JRPG, but for whatever reason I really got into Earthbound.
>>
File: CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg (24KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg
24KB, 551x551px
I like it alot, but it is not worth $300. I was lucky to find it at a yard sale in a box with an SNES and games for $10.

No game is worth several hundred bucks. Panzer Dragoon Saga is the same...not good enough to be worth spending a whole paycheck to get.
>>
I don't hate the game, I hate the fanbase.
>>
>>3776278
I fell in love with this game around the time it came out, when I was like, 8 or 9. I dare /vr/ to call me a hipster.
>>
>>3776278
>ITT: everyone who disagrees with me is wrong
>>
earthbound threads are always such a shitshow
evertiem
>>
>>3776278
played it, got to the part where poo leaves the group and you use a bird to call dad
got bored
its sitting in a cardboard box gathering rust
>>
>>3776825

This. It's the Undertale of /vr/ games.
>>
>>3776278
Its a simple DQ clone. If you don't like that style of simpler turn based you won't like it.

Its actually my favorite game ever made, I absolutely love it. I think /vr/ mostly has a hateboner for since it became the scapegoat for the retro gaming boom and price increase. I've also noticed overtime /vr/ has developed a sort of elitist attitude for action game. If you're not 1ccing that balls to the wall hard arcade game then you're "casual".
>>
>>3776983
there's a lot of overlap between the millennials that got into EB after playing undermeme. If you avoid Starmen.net and reddit it's easy to never deal with that kind of shit. I've seen a number of good MOTHER discussions on /vr/. They just don't typically start with
>WTF why u h8 EarthBound /vr/?!
>>
Earthbound is objectively subpar for its time, mechanically and graphically. Combine that with being forced to buy the strategy guide to get the game and it's easy to see why it was a commercial failure. In hindsight, some may appreciate it as a more comical, modern setting Dragon Quest but the contemporary DQ games were far beyond. It also has more appeal to the youngest end of the RPG player demographic and nostalgia for people exposed to it at that age.

tl;dr Earthbound is much, much better as a retro game than it ever was as a new release
>>
File: Frylock.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Frylock.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>3776998
>there's a lot of overlap between the millennials that got into EB after playing undermeme.
You just made that up on the spot, Earthbound's popularity surged when emulation became commonplace. How do I know this? Because it was one of the most heavily-discussed SNES games on GameFAQs for several years to the point where I, someone who lost interest two hours in, knew all the major plot points and interpretations.
>>
>>3777032
You can tell that poster unironically uses the term meme game.

That bit of bullshit is probably the only independent thought he's had in a long time, don't be so hard on him.
>>
>>3776852
Same. I used to play this when I stayed home from school. When I found Starmen.net, I thought it was cool until interacting on the forum.
>>
Earthbound is to the retro scene what FFVII is to JRPGs.

Its continual hype and fans insisting that its God's Gift to Gaming have driven people into vitriolic arguments over its actual quality and will eventually tarnish whatever there was that was novel or unique about it; regardless of subjectivity.
>>
>>3778153
>This JRPG is to retro games what this other JRPG is to JRPGs
FF7 is a much much much much much much much much much better game than Earthbound. Remember they're only 2 years apart and really let that sink in. I am not even going to debate story as story is subjective and they have extremely different kinds of stories.
>>
>>3776297
It's as if you don't understand the concept that different people have different opinions.

Stop thinking that websites like these are a hivemind, you'll have a better time fitting in.
>>
>>3776278
Can someone explain what's the deal with Earthbound for the NES? Are there official cartridges? If not, what're my options for playing it on the NES? What's the best version to play if different ones exist?
>>
>>3776429
Is that your art? Its pretty neat.
I doodle, myself.
>>
>>3776278
Earthbound is one of those games for me that I prefer to watch than play, like most RPGs. That's not a bad thing, I mean I still like the story and characters, but I don't like playig it, like most RPGs because there's no real gameplay.
>>
>>3778278
Yeah man all that fake gameplay right

Retard
>>
>>3778343
Watching numbers and walking around in an overworld to me is not gameplay worth m time.
>>
The truth exists everywhere.
>>
>>3776297
You take this shit way too seriously.
>>
>>3776345
Are you one of those faggots that cried playing To the Moon?
>>
>>3778357
But watching someone else do it is
>>
>>3776278
It's a great rpg. I never come here anymore bc of the average age of posters dropping so low. I'm seeing pol memes as racist shit here now. It's ovaaaa
>>
File: 1418349410242[1].png (203KB, 900x761px) Image search: [Google]
1418349410242[1].png
203KB, 900x761px
>>3778548
>Earthbound is a great RPG
>4chan shouldn't be racist
>Other Anons are too young
>>
>>3778191
>remember they're only 2 years apart
And? Please don't tell me your argument is visuals. The only thing that FFVII did for JRPGs is that it killed Job Classes.
>>
>>3778572
For all the stupid bickering in this thread, it's the first one I've seen in weeks that didn't devolve into actual serious political arguing.
>>
>>3776281
It doesn't fucking matter whether or not you don't like it, it matters WHY you don't like it.

Disliking something because it's popular is even more retarded than liking something because it's popular.

Long-story short: /vr/ is retarded and lets other people's opinions influence their own far too much
>>
What is with you retards and the fixation on the price for a hard copy?

emulate it, play it on a flashcard, virtual console, no one is forcing you to buy a hard copy.
>>
>>3780936
>b-but muh real 17th century experience!!!
>>
>>3780921
/v/ even moreso
>>
>>3776278
>new party members have low levels just to artificially prolong the game with grinding
>can't outrun most enemies because no run button
>garbage inventory system
>garbage delivery service

I like the rolling odometer and instakills for weak enemies, but the game was mostly a slog. M3 is better in every way

also
>making a thread to cry about people not liking your favourite game
pathetic
>>
>>3780921
Thats some projecting.

I've -never- liked Earthbound.

I went to a friends house and he showed me and I distinctly remember going home because he wanted to play it and I thought it was retarded.

Now looking back, I am totally right. Just becuase a bunch of faggot hipsters and youtubers latched onto it for being "quirky" doesn't mean its a good RPG, or even a good game.

Like what you like, don't feel the need to project your insecurities onto the board.

>It matters WHY you don't like
No it really fucking doesn't. Like what you like, hate what you want, you don't need to justify it.
>>
>>3781331
lmao it is the exact opposite of projecting.

Of course it matters why you like or don't like something. that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
There are plenty of stupid reasons to have an opinion, and basing your opinion solely off of other people's opinions is fucking retarded.

Unfortunately, this entire board seems to be plagued by that cancerous mentality of not being able to enjoy anything even remotely mainstream, and yet they STILL have the audacity to call everyone "hipsters".

What's insecure is needing to shit on things that other people like for the sake of making yourself feel better.

I don't give a shit if you don't like Earthbound. It certainly means that you have shit taste, but that doesn't affect me in the slightest.
>>
>>3781325
>making a thread to cry about people not liking your favourite game
>pathetic

You're completely missing OP's point. He doesn't care that people dislike Earthbound. He cares that people dislike it for a retarded reason
>>
File: 1405855612538.png (269KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1405855612538.png
269KB, 500x496px
>it's a "blame /v/ for all our problems because our userbase are hypersensitive retards who need faux controversy to break the suffocating boredom of this board" episode
>>
File: vr_sadness.png (28KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
vr_sadness.png
28KB, 800x800px
>>3781449
it makes me sad how true this is.
>>
>>3778220
But they do. It's called "bandwagoning", also known as what turned Undertale into a meme.
>>
>>3778228
What >>3778254 said, but yeah, the only way to play it in English is to download the EB Zero prototype, or get it on the eshop. If you're a weeb, you can also use the inferior famicom version, which has worse level design, or Mother 1+2 for GBA, which has poor sound quality and screen crunch, but uses the American prototype's enhancements.

Something of note is that no matter which version you're playing, the game is completely unbalanced due to rushed development, and you will have to grind everytime you get a new character or reach a new area.
To get around this, you can download an "easy" patch for the Zero prototype, which doubles EXP and money earned, and halving the encounter rate (in the vanilla game, you could barely make it out of a fight, take one step, and encounter a group of enemies just like the ones you just fought. It was frustrating). For a newcomer, I HIGHLY recommend that patch, and only play the unedited rom/eshop version if you're a hardcore fan.
>>
>>3778357
Don't listen to that fag, not everyone's into RPG's. EarthBound is more of a storytelling/emotional experience anyway, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>3780936
Since when did anyone say anything about a physical copy? Only the most hardcore fans care about that, most fans are content with Virtual Console and emulators. Stop projecting
>>
>>3781440
Finally, SOMEONE who isn't fucking retarded.
>>
>>3781641
I think you've confused the Mother fanbase with the Undertale fans who leaked into EarthBound. The EarthBound fans are fucking chill, probably the most rational fantasy I've ever seen. It's only on this board that I've heard them being called cancerous.
>>
>>3783746
*fanbase
Sorry, new phone.
>>
I think the food system is the best representation of Earthbound's main problem. The mechanics surrounding food sound amazing on paper, but they're so poorly implemented that you never really bother to use them. You just go "oh, that's neat" when you find out about them, then continue to stuff your characters with condiment-less burgers (except Poo).

Earthbound is a game that has lots of amazing ideas that sound better out of context than they do in the game.
>>
>>3783746
Oh you sweet summer child.
>>
I liked it because it was a comfy turn based RPG that didn't have weeb characters up in my face.
>>
>>3783776
So... if you want Mother 3 to have an official English release or like Mother 4 then you're not a "real" Earthbound fan?

Let me guess, it also means you're underage and something something hipster blah blah /v/ blah. Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe you are the cancer?
>>
File: 1481518055113.jpg (4KB, 108x124px) Image search: [Google]
1481518055113.jpg
4KB, 108x124px
>>3783735
Here ya go.

>>3776284
>>3776345
>>3776797
>>
It's an okay game, and is kinda neat for its novelty. Wouldn't play it again, at least not in the near future, but it's worth a playthrough. Music was good, final boss(es) were awesome and frightening. But I'd enjoy it a lot, lot more if it wasn't such a slog, and I'm saying this as someone who enjoys RPGs.

Mother 1 with the patch is really good tho. And once you know where to go, without the patch.
>>
>>3783760
I wasn't trying to strike a chord with you, calm down. It's very well documented that many sections of the game, especially Mt. Itoi, had testing rushed, as they were pressed for time, leading to many unpolished segments. He was a newcomer to the series, I was just giving a suggestion to ease him into it.
>>
>>3783776
>>3783909
Just because they're the most vocal, doesn't mean they're the most plentiful. Like I said, I'm a big fan of EarthBound, so you'd think I'd have noticed by now?
Besides, on the topic of M3, what do you expect us to do? They haven't localized it for over a decade since its release, EVERYONE knows there is a high demand for it, and yet nothing has come of it, even as the fanbase ever increases.
>>
>>3784204
Wow thanks, three examples of uninformed/console purist posters in a 4chan thread represents the entire fanbase. Thank you.
>>
>>3777046
>psych 101 is deep guys
>freshman year is so sick
>>
reddit: the game
>>
>>3776278

Earthbound is garbage. Play a Dragon Quest game for a more authentic JRPG experience.
>>
>>3784989
>EarthBound isn't a JRPG meme
>>
>>3776278

>I thought this was /vr/, not /v/

You thought wrong. This and /v/ are both nihilism boards above all else, much like /ck/, /lit/, and /mu/. People who like being alive, or who are even ambivalent about it, do not fit in such places. Leave or become nihilistic. Those are your choices.
>>
>>3781325
eat a skip sandwich out of combat to run homo. pony up 38 dollars as you pay the price for trying to skip fights.
>>
>>3776429
I've been to manitou springs, but i never drew the connection to eb. Insightful post desu
>>
>>3785178
Nah /vr/ is cool
>>
File: co.jpg (2MB, 1920x1178px) Image search: [Google]
co.jpg
2MB, 1920x1178px
>>3785202
Once I found out that Silent Hill was inspired by Kindergarten Cop, it made me wonder how many other games were inspired by the Japanese viewing American films, or vacationing in America.
>>
File: itoi.jpg (231KB, 1250x788px) Image search: [Google]
itoi.jpg
231KB, 1250x788px
And also from Itoi's website. He travels a lot. Was he in Colorado in 1995? Seems likely. Maybe it was for the bass fishing.
>>
>>3784747
Because some people don't want to settle for a fan translation. Some people want something official, an actual acknowledgement by the people who made it. How is that so hard for YOU to understand?
>>
>>3777017
>being forced to buy the strategy guide to get the game.

FF6j cost like 80 USD new on day 1. I don't understand your saltiness but I don't know how much EB cost when it came out.
>>
>>3778254
>Plus, it has some slight improvements over the original. It used to be called "Earthbound Zero" to avoid confusion with SNES version.

That's the romhack.
>>
>>3776278

I'm a massive nintendo fag, I've literally never owned a non Nintendo console, and I adore EarthBound, but come the fuck on, nobody would like this game and it's stupid arbitrary quirks ( lol wait at the waterfall in the valley of unbearable music for 2 minutes doing nothing ) if it wasn't for Smash Bros and Nintendo circlejerkery.
>>
>>3778220
>It's as if you don't understand the concept that different people have different opinions.
>"Not forcing you to like it"
>>
>>3786131
I must be even more of a Nintendo fag, as I played earthbound long before I played Smash
>>
>>3786073
>by one of the most knowledgeable fans of the game
Who also just so happens to want an official translation as well? How are you sure they'll do a worse job?
>>
>>3786605
Different anon but if you payed attention to western releases of Nintendo games the past 30 years you would have found enough examples to prove his point. Almost every Zelda game starting with ALTTP, RPGs like Final Fantasy, Super Mario RPG ... are just a few I'm thinking of at the moment. And those are just /vr/ examples.
>>
>>3787091
>with transvestite characters redrawn,
I already like the Nintendo version better.
>>
File: mother-fucker.jpg (171KB, 868x560px) Image search: [Google]
mother-fucker.jpg
171KB, 868x560px
Compulsory
>>
>>3776278
I didn't like it.

Fucking sue me.
>>
>>3787621
OK
>>
>>3786085
Demiforce cuts the grind in half too.
>>
>>3776278
I liked EB a lot (along with the rest of the series), but I can see why it gets shit on, and it's mostly due to the fanbase rather than the actual game. Gameplay complaints are basically generic criticism you could throw at any DQ clone. And I'm not saying everyone has to like the gameplay, they just need to realize they're complaining about a genre rather than a game.

The fanbase is really the issue with EB and why people "hate" it (really what they hate is the fanbase). It's like the Sonic fanbase without the furry shit. I've seen some cringey shit about EB: super hokey nostalgic reviews, ridiculously detailed "interpretations," etc. Not to mention the defensive way they act in threads like these. It's kind of a bummer, because the fanbase has done a lot of cool shit. M3's translation stands out as one of the best game translations I've ever played. They just need to dial their evangelistic hype down to something less obnoxious.
>>
>>3787642
If by cuts the grind you mean nerfs an already super easy, 25 hour game, sure.
>>
>>3787809
Yes. It doubles XP.
>>
EB is a total meme at this point. I bought the game for 20 bucks back in '99 but I refuse to associate with it or mention it as one of my favorite games anymore. Fags these days try to make it seem like it's some sort of life experience and it's embarrassing.
>>
>>3787828
I'm just saying there's literally no reason to do that since emulators can play the original ROM and Nintendo released it officially, anyway.
>>
>>3787828
Oh also it's a super easy game so why would you anyone need to cheat at it?
>>
>>3787861
feels bad man, I just want to talk about M1 all day but what are you gonna do, starmen.net ruined it.
>>
>>3787861
>>3787917
>>3787949

>people enjoy the series more intensely than me
>wtf I hate earthbound now
>>
File: 6363.jpg (69KB, 953x730px) Image search: [Google]
6363.jpg
69KB, 953x730px
>>3787949
>Earthbound fansite
>Has a special section for Undertale in their forums
I can understand Smash Bros. but this...I don't know, man.
>>
Because it's way too simplistic and vapid in the gameplay aspect and good writing doesn't make up for it
>>
File: dankshaggy.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
dankshaggy.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>3784463
>You're projecting
>Show examples
>"Oh, those autists don't count. You're still wrong"
>>
File: 1479386376129.png (856KB, 730x791px) Image search: [Google]
1479386376129.png
856KB, 730x791px
>>3776278
It's the most overrated SNES game of all time.
It's just a mediocre jrpg.
It's autistic fans should be lumped in the same group as FNAF/Tumblrtale/Minecraft fans.

It
Is
Mediocre
>>
>>3787836
Pretty sure it does. I did check all of them, but only the first lamp battle, and they only gave 1 exp. But I do remember playing both emulated on the Dreamcast that Zero did give double XP at least outside of the house in the beginning of the game, from what I remember and just a forum post over a decade ago stating that just to back my argument. This was years before the actual Starmen Easy patch. I'll check it out some other time.
>>
>>3787987
Not at all what I said, I used to be a starmen.netter. I was featured on their Rock Candy fan music compilations TWICE; I just hated the fan theories and bullshit that became ever more prevalent so I deleted my account and started playing MOTHER by myself and not talking about it online.
>>
>>3787091
Pretty sure even in the latest update they even fixed bugs that were in the original Japanese release.

>Duster's other combo sounds that wouldn't play
>that save frog in Thunder Tower that could block you and make you unable to progress in the game
>>
>>3783776
I agree with you on the Mother 3 localization thing, but there's nothing wrong with the Mother 4 fan game.
>>
>>3784457
>what do you expect us to do?

Fucking move on. Enjoy the excellent fan translation.

You said it yourself, it's been 10 years. The idea that Nintendo would even consider localizing a decade old GBA game is fucking ridiculous and naive.
>>
>>3788304
I agree completely. it's really spectacular for a Famicom/NES RPG. The overworld is basically unmatched. M1 was actually the first one I played using an emulator on my Dreamcast back in highschool, so I have way more anachronistic nostalgia for it than the other 2 games, though I do enjoy those very much.
>>
>>3787848
Easy or not, nobody likes grinding.
>>
>>3788367
Well then, I'm sorry I don't give up as easily as you.
>>
>>3788667
Speak for yourself. I love grinding.
>>
>>3788667
I fucking love grinding. It's why I play RPGs.
>>
>>3789270
Pokemon's XP rates are well balanced, you catch shit at levels higher than 1, leveling them is easy (especially in later gens), and type advantages are king.
>>
call me a weeb whatever but i really dislike all the western influences in earthbound
>>
>>3789782
rpgs are at their best when you don't grind and the game provides a consistent challenge. Panzer Dragoon Saga is perfect for this.
>>
>>3778153
Ff7 is technically a better game. Neither are my fav, but I could never muster up the energy to beat EB. That's just personal preference tho!
>>
>>3789867
Those are pretty minor things and easily ignored unless you're a completionist.
>>
>>3789871
Sounds terrible and without challenge.
>>
>>3786131
I played it before smash, and didn't really get into it. Then, when smash came out, I jumped on that bandwagon "ohh nes is so cool, blah blah earthbound/mother!"

So I downloaded a ROM a played it. To my surprise, I still didn't like it all that much.

So I just lied to my friends about how I thought it was cool.

I'm not a kid anymore. I tried to play it again... to no avail. I want to like it and some of the Contemporary themes are cool. I just can't into it!!!
>>
>>3788054
Cool skeleton image
>>
>>3789903
He just said as long as their is "consistent challenge". Did you even fucking read the post!
>>
>>3776297
Don't want to start something, but this is very close to saying "please like what I like." People are gonna hate what you like, sometimes for no reason, and you're just not going to be able to change their opinion. So let it go, bro.
>>
File: all this blown away.png (132KB, 717x356px) Image search: [Google]
all this blown away.png
132KB, 717x356px
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.