[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing a marathon of all the PS1 and PS2 Tomb Raiders. What kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tomb_raider_1_box.jpg (80KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
tomb_raider_1_box.jpg
80KB, 713x713px
Doing a marathon of all the PS1 and PS2 Tomb Raiders.

What kind of goal should I set for each game to make it more fun / challenging? I'm drinking too if that helps.
>>
>>3775575
When you reach the end of a level you have to edge. Once you finally beat all the Tomb Raiders you can cum.
>>
drink every time you're back for a presumed grand reopening.
drink every time evolution is in a rut.
drink every time natural selection is at an all time low.
drink every time those runts Qualopec and Tihocan had no idea.
drink every time it's too late for abortions.
>>
>>
>>3775717
underrated post
>>
File: 5476.png (2MB, 1894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5476.png
2MB, 1894x1200px
You're gonna burn yourself out OP.

Anyways, I'd say try to do all the TR1 levels without mid-level saving. It will be a bitch but it will make it intense.

Then for TR2 you can allow yourself ONE midlevel save each level cuz that game is even more of a bitch.

For TR Legend and Anniversary, don't worry about the relics. Just do the levels, then redo them in time attack mode. The only time you should find all the relics is when you do the Croft Manor in each of the respective games.
>>
>>3775575
Don't die.
>>
>>3775575
the tomb raider games are pretty long and you will burn yourself out around TR3 if you marathon them
>>
>>3775575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s0lzbCK9f8

Watch this, you will be ashamed of your words and deeds afterwards.
>>
>>3775575
>PS2
>having to play angel of darkness

you poor fool
>>
>>3777161
I remember playing it ~10 years ago and having literally none of the issues that people so frequently reported. Can't remember if it was a heavily patched version or something, though.
>>
>>3775575
Set the goals of becoming less of a little bitch so that you can set your own goals. Make one of those to be less of an insecure attention whore.
>>
File: 1431598339797.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1431598339797.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>3777156
>>
>>3777156
The only thing I'm ashamed of is the awful "jokes" in those commentators.
>>
>>3777165
Most of the issues I had was the fact that it just wasn't a good game.
>>
>>
u better stop after part 3
>>
>>3778483
>>3777165
It was a nice game with nice atmosphere.
>>
>>3780138
>not playing Last Revelation
>best TR
kill yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.