[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure for /vr/ this piece of pus, piss and shit it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I'm sure for /vr/ this piece of pus, piss and shit it's a good game or a masterpiece.

Am i right?
>>
>>3775180
It's a good game with the retranslation patch which makes the game doable without a guide.
>>
No, Vampire Killer is the misunderstood masterpiece
>>
File: gametape.jpg (228KB, 632x1128px) Image search: [Google]
gametape.jpg
228KB, 632x1128px
>>3775180
I had a guide when I was a kid, so I thoroughly enjoyed it. Progress is much simpler than classicvania, since you can spam continues if you suck. The light-RPG elements were a pleasant new feature. It was obviously the right direction, considering the later success of Symphony, and the GBA/DS titles. Games that are ahead of their time are always a little rough around the edges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9IZjtzY_Is
>>
It is a good game, it's just weighed down by its script and the long day/night transitions.
>>
>>3775229
But I thought Bloodlines was well-regarded among Genesisfags.
>>
>>3775429
I'm talking about the MSX game
>>
>>3775183
This

>>3775229
>>3775434
Australia-kun nobody wants to hear your shit
>>
>>3775180
Play the Redaction romhack.
>>
File: spectral-interlude.png (16KB, 536x408px) Image search: [Google]
spectral-interlude.png
16KB, 536x408px
>>3775180
The re-imagining for the Speccy is much better, imo.
>>
>>3775517
I wish the Spectrum wasn't such a hard system to get into in the US. It seems like a real neat little machine.
>>
>>3775537
It was a budget computer and it really shows. All of the titles were really crude due to vast majority of games being programmed by bedroom developers.
>>
>>3775550
The only info I've gotten from that system is from Guru Larry.
(Not samefag)
>>
>>3775434
I was fucking with you. Never could get into the MSX Dracula for some reason. Way too obtuse for me.
>>
Figuring out what the fuck you're supposed to do is the only challenging part of this game, and not in a good way.
>>
>>3776020
The game was intentionally cryptic because Nintendo wanted to rack up money from strategy guides and their tip hotlines. Third parties like Konami flirted with this for a while since they got a cut when people called in for help with one of their games, an they were encouraged to make their games unbeatable without insider knowledge.

Thankfully the Game Genie and unauthorized hint books made the help line obsolete, but not before Nintendo tried to have the Game Genie pulled from retail with a lawsuit (which failed).
>>
>>3775517
I love that system's crazy color palette.
>>
>>3777036
It had such a limited color selection and yet the graphics still managed to earn a reputation for being borderline psychedelic. That really became the defining feature of the system.
>>
>>3775180
On the cover, his whip forms the number 2. Your minds have all officially been blown to fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.