[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This torrent was made a couple of years ago on /vr/ however

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
194KB, 800x600px
This torrent was made a couple of years ago on /vr/ however there are no seeds anymore. There are 4 peers sitting at 84.40% so if anyone has the completed torrent could you reseed and I'll keep seeding indefinitely?

It's a great torrent that took a lot of work and it'd be a shame to let it all die.

Torrent: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/8557820/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0897a0ac226def99227d3c06f360cd9764c79f31&dn=Retro+First+Person+Shooter+Compilation&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969
>>
>>3774124
I'm kinda unsure...

>Eye Of The Beholder
>Terminator 2029
Those aren't even FPSes, and 2029 is a level of clunky that's repulsive if you're expecting any sort of FPS
>Hovertank 3D

>Corridor 7 + 8
>Ken's Labyrinth
>Nitemare 3D
>Operation Body Count
>Super Noah's Ark 3D
>Wolfenstein +
Those are seriously minimal, do they really need to get tangled together with those way fancier shooters?

I'm guessing it's the +'es that are add ons that make the torrent particularly interesting?

How dead is it exactly? Are many of the parts of it nevertheless completely there?
>>
File: Eye-of-the-Beholder.jpg (64KB, 575x358px) Image search: [Google]
Eye-of-the-Beholder.jpg
64KB, 575x358px
>>3774148

Eye of the Beholder is still in an FPS perspective. From the readme

>I tried not to get too carried away with RPG games, as this torrent was originally for only FPS games.

>This torrent does not include maze-walkers, light gun shooters/on the rails shooters, or full realtime three dimensional shooters like Quake and beyond. No disrespect for the games, but that just is not what this torrent is for.

and

>Key:
Pluses (+) indicate sequels/add ons of the games that are included (that I know of).

The majority of the games are fully seeded but a bunch aren't.

The idea of the torrent is preservation and trying to have a 'complete' archive of old school FPSs.
>>
>>3774167
Oh, okay. So the +'s are generally official add ons? And the torrent is still mostly intact, then it's not exactly dead? Then likely someone will come along with some of the missing titles anyway.
>>
>>3774187

It's not totally dead but if the idea is for it to be a complete collection then missing titles defeats the purpose.

But yeah, I hope someone jumps on and I can grab the last 16% and seed it myself.
>>
>>3774192
Hold on, can the label of it be changed? Like, can it be added to other indexes with a different label? Fixing it would be as trivial as renaming it with the added tag "1/2". Then, someone else could collect up the missing pieces and make them part 2/2. Or, the parts that are there could be remade into a new "1 of 2" torrent. Or those could instead be called "1 / 2-or-3" and "2 of 2 or 3".
>>
Anyone know how to get outlaws to work correctly on win7
>>
File: outlaws.png (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
outlaws.png
68KB, 640x480px
>>3774210

It'd be possible to remake the torrent as a two parter. You can't update, have to make 2 new ones. Good news though, someone is seeding now :)

>>3774225

GOG version runs fine for me on win10 - https://www.gog.com/game/outlaws_a_handful_of_missions

I'm uploading a copy to mediafire now and I'll post the link once it's done.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
89KB, 640x480px
>>3774225

Here's the installer, I had to zip + pw or mediafire wouldn't let me upload. The password is outlaws

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ffeebr4efkhnuum/pw+is+outlaws.7z
>>
>>3774167

>Eye of the Beholder is still in an FPS perspective.

You mean a first-person perspective?
>>
>>3774612

Not him, but First PerSon.
>>
Any good rompacks? Tired of downloading individual.
>>
>>3774678
FPS means First Person Shooter you mongoloid.
>>
>>3774770
Umm... That's not the definition academia uses.
>>
>>3774775
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-person_shooter
>>
>>3774327
somebody upload it on mega please
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.