[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that there are very retarded point and click autists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: grim fandango.jpg (130KB, 256x341px) Image search: [Google]
grim fandango.jpg
130KB, 256x341px
Reminder that there are very retarded point and click autists that don't like Grim Fandango just because of how it controls -- y'know, completely forgetting the brilliant writing, setting, graphics, style, music, etc

These people make me ashamed to be a fan of the same genre

They also randomly seem to hate Myst for some reason. Maybe Myst commercialized the genre in a way that hadn't been seen before, and I assume for an adventure game fan popular=bad

Oh, and they'll act like Telltale Games are bad, even though they solve their tiny little dick problem by removing all the hard puzzles that make their little brains hurt
>>
>>3772901
Telltale games after sam and max ARE bad though
>>
>>3772901
It controls a fuckton better with point and click though.
>>
Glottis is the single most annoying character in any point-and-click adventure game ever made.
>>
File: aL9OgBA_700b.jpg (65KB, 606x740px) Image search: [Google]
aL9OgBA_700b.jpg
65KB, 606x740px
>>3772964
I'M DRIVING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE -RIGHT NOW- FAGGOT!
>>
>>3772964
If you don't like Glottis, that's a problem on your end.
>>
File: deponia.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deponia.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>3772901
The controls sucked and the game suffered because of them. There's no denying it.
Also Telltale games suck ass and the puzzles don't make any sense. It's like they don't even try to make a good game. Just reused assets over and over to get some quick cash.

>>3772926
Sam and Max was shit, too.

If you guys want to play some good recent point and click adventures, look at Daedalic Entertainment.

Pic related.
>>
>>3773132
>If you guys want to play some good recent point and click adventures, look at Daedalic Entertainment.

I don't play shitty phone games made with Flash

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>3773142
>daedalic
>shitty phone games

Are you proper retarded? Deponia is Monkey Island tier awesome.
>>
>>3773148
monkey island is shit, schafer is too.
>>
File: 1475312623445.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475312623445.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>3773154
Opinion discarded
>>
>>3772901
What is your point in making this thread?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.