[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is every Ghosts 'n Goblins/Ghouls 'n Ghosts just the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Is every Ghosts 'n Goblins/Ghouls 'n Ghosts just the same game with minor improvements/additions?

It seems like it.
>>
>>3772369

they're all different games.
>>
They progressively got worse and worse level design after every iteration.
>>
>>3772369
There is actually a simple formula for this:

If Capcom = true:
Games = recycled

Think about it. Mega Man, Street Fighter, RE, etc.

For a long time Capcom did nothing but remake the same few titles over and over with slight differences.
>>
>>3772381
I wonder if they have an official, written business plan for recycling games.
>>
>>3772369
No, stop making stupid questions.
>>
>>3772395

In their pre-JAMMA arcade days, they seemed to be pretty original with stuff.
>>
>>3772374
>>3772408

i bet you guys are the kind of autists who believe that pokemon games are different too.
>>
>>3772435
I bet you are the kind of autists that believe are sequels are exactly the same as the original, oh wait you are.
>>
>>3772381
street fighter differs wildly from series to series, there's almost zero crossover between fans of 2 and alpha, alpha and 3, 3 and 4, and nobody likes 5.
>>
>>3772369
No. Are you retarded?
>>
>>3772369
They're the same game in that the 'rules' aren't different between each one or have only a few variations.
>>
>>3772435

>tfw Sun and Moon is lauded as the best pokemon game of all time full of innovation and new ideas

>it's just fucking ORAS but a little less bad

Fucking pokemon fans, right?
>>
>>3772629
It's more that they got rid of shit that shouldn't have stayed in the game for as long as they did. Like HMs. That shit should've been killed off in GSC.

Now if only they would make it so the game wasn't so fucking text heavy on the interfaces and in battles. I simply do not have the patience to play Pokemon because I find myself mashing A to skip textbox after textbox after textbox after textbox after textbox after textbox after textbox after textbox after textbox after textbox for the most menial things.
>>
>>3772646
Doesn't help that characters never say anything worthwhile, just "isn't everything wonderful" and "Generic gameplay tip clumsily disguised as a thing a person would casually say"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.