[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can't beat this but you can Game: Artificially hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170130_200709988.jpg (527KB, 767x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_200709988.jpg
527KB, 767x609px
>I can't beat this but you can
Game: Artificially hard
You: Autist

>I can beat this but you can't
Game: Babby game
You: Git gud

>I like this but you don't
Game: Objectively good
You: Shit taste

>You like this but I don't
Game: Meme
You: Shit taste

>I haven't heard of a Japanese game you like
Game: Weeb shit
You: Weeb

>I've heard of a Japanese game you haven't
Game: Patrician
You: Casual

>I've heard of an American game you haven't
Game: 'Murica
You: Europoor

>I've heard of a Euro game you haven't
Game: PAL Masterrace
You: Amerifat

>Anything from China
Chink shit.

Am I missing any?
>>
Except PAL-only games with NTSC 60 hz patches are objectively superior.
>>
>>3771451
People who try to use weeb as a derogation on 4chan are always funny.
>>
>I emulate but you use real hardware
Me: actually playing games
You: hoarder wasting money on ROMs

> I use real hardware but you emulate
Me: playing how the devs intended
You: poorfag
>>
>>3771458
O Moot, Where Art Thou?
>>
>Game you like is on a system I don't own/didn't own as a kid
Game: shit
You: [company I don't like/didn't own products of as a kid]drone.
>>
>>3771451
Pretty accurate. May as well shut this board down now, we've run our course.
>>
Needs something about games that require even a little bit of critical thinking skills requiring guides to beat.
>>
>>3771719
>Needs something about games that require even a little bit of critical thinking skills requiring guides to beat.

Need something for using save-states and CRTs, too.
>>
>>3771465
See, the problem is actually that you owned and played exclusively Nintendo consoles and yes it's very very obvious and Nintendo is literally the only manufacturer on which this happens generation after generation after generation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.