[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about this cute series? My sister used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: princess-maker-2-ss2.png (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
princess-maker-2-ss2.png
112KB, 640x480px
Can we have a thread about this cute series?

My sister used to play the second game a couple of years ago when I was messing around a bit with DoxBox.
She loved to strip her daughter down to her birthday suit.
>>
>>3771165

why would you expose your sister to such degeneracy?
>>
>>3771171
seems like an ok game for kids, kids have naked barbies all the time
>>
>>3771171
You can make your daughter be the very opposite of degenerate, depending on how you play the game.
>>
How's the Steam release of Refine?
>>
>>3771218
Fine.

Anyway, on the topic: I really dislike the 4th game and am not sure why it's so popular compared to the others. Really hoping they localize 5 with PM2 being officially sold over here.
>>
this game seems like pure trial and error without a guide
>>
>>3771246
It depends on what you want.
The main issue is probably going to get her to work. Many jobs have surprising requirements so you end up adding up stress without getting money.

Most of the secrets aren't that hard to figure out. Carry an item at a specific location and you get a reward.
There's some trial and error but the game is intended to be played over and over again.
>>
>>3771246
Have you never played it?

It's really not that hard at all. If you want actual trial-and-error then I recommend "long live the queen"
>>
I can't help but play this as a typical RPG and teaching her to fight and nothing else. Then she ends up a delinquent and tells me to fuck off.
>>
>>3771171
>degeneracy?
>>>/pol/

Anime is degenerate. Tip fedora
>>
>>3771246
Unless you overwork the bitcha, it's hard to die in this game. If you want specific endings, there's lots of guides. Just google it, /new/.
>>
>>3771246
>trial and error
We used to call that "exploring"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.