[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CORRUPTION AND A GHOST THE SALESMEN OF OUR BLOOD FOR THE PUBLIC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: thps2.jpg (95KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
thps2.jpg
95KB, 953x953px
CORRUPTION AND A GHOST

THE SALESMEN OF OUR BLOOD

FOR THE PUBLIC STRAFING

EXISTENCE IN THE DARK
>>
How do you exactly continue a combo here?
The lack of switching while landing took me by surprise.
>>
>>3770523
This 1&2 combos are shit. Best you can do is just sesh the halfpipes
>>
>>3770523
>switching
>>
>>3770518

We will shut you out
We'll put you in doubt
If you think that you're special
We'll tell you who you are
We'll tell you that you're close but no cigar
>>
>>3770523
It's been quite a long while, but if I recall, doing a manual when you land should continue your combo.

What was/is /vr/'s favorite moves from thps2? Mine was judo, sailfish, and the jesus one. All super easy points.
>>
>>3772470
thanks for the feels.
>>
>>3770518
>FOR THE PUBLIC STRAFING

For years I thought that line was "perform the six way grind"
>>
>>3770518
Fucking retard. Its:

Corruption and abuse, the salesmen of our blood. For the publics craving, existence in the dark.
>>
>>3770518
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x or nuffin.
>>
>>3773192
how 2 emulate
>>
>>3772510
Laser Flip, Heelflip Darkslide, Fingerflip Airwalk
>>
>>3773282
>Xbox
>emulate
>>
>>3770518

GENERATION TO KILL EACH UTTER
>>
360 flip and body varials are why bob burnquist and steve caballero are tha mayne

best level is school II

best song - IM LIVIN IN A CYCLEONE
>>
>>3772470
There's a place where everyone can be happy
>>
>>3774884
It's the most beautiful place in the whole fucking world!
>>
>>3770518
other than "corruption" and "existence in the dark" I had no idea those were the lyrics
>>
>>3774886
In the game, it actually goes "in the wholololop world"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.