[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played OOT. I've only played two Zelda games all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1477684077934.jpg (35KB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
1477684077934.jpg
35KB, 290x260px
Never played OOT. I've only played two Zelda games all the way througu, which was the GBA Minish Cap, and Wind Waker. Am I really missing anything from the older Zelda games?
>>
Windwaker plays similar to the 3d zelda OOT and Majora's Mask

Minish cap plays similar to the 2d zelda which is literally any other zelda game

so if you enjoyed those games the others are worth playing i guess
>>
>>3769605
How big of a difference is there between the 3DS and N64 versions?
>>
>>3769615
not much the 3ds version is almost identical to the n64. 3ds has better graphics and master quest is available after you beat the game
>>
Honestly, ignoring the CD-I titles, the only two Zelda games I would argue are on the bad side are Phantom Hourglass and Skyward Sword. All the rest are good to great.
>>
>>3769592
Yes you haven't played the good ones - IE Link to the Past and Link's Awakening.
>>
>>3769592
Windwaker is Zelda on a Boat
OOT is Zelda is King of Zelda with less boats more horsing.
Twilight Princess is muh realistic graphics.
Minish cap and GBA shit is kewl. I like 4 Swords and shit.
>>
>>3769592
Minish Cap is best Zelda anyway
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.