[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spent 2 hours trying to find the money changer and I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
I just spent 2 hours trying to find the money changer and I still can't find him. Fuck this game. How the hell did you find the money changer in 1989? I can't even do it now
>>
File: Jesus giving middle finger.jpg (48KB, 571x573px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus giving middle finger.jpg
48KB, 571x573px
>Money changers
>>
Games were designed to be exceptionally difficult for two main reasons: To artificially prolong the experience so you ignore the fact that you just spend today's equivalent of $60 on a 2 hour game, and so you buy the strategy guides/subscribe to a gaming magazine.
>>
>>3768565
you could also read the walkthrough at a big newstand. I used to go the the train-station main news stand and read the other mags as I could only afford to buy one or two per month.
>>
You found him by using the city map which was included in the instruction manual which you clearly do not have.
>>
>>3768672
This.
Even if OP purchased this on GOG he would have received manuals.
OP: 0
Twenty-six year old copy protection: 1
>>
>>3768679
I have long lost the manuals of the games that I purchased in the early 90's
>>
>>3768682
Toss out those games then.
>>
>>3768686
why would I fucktard, I still have the disks or the boxes.
>>
>>3768565
>that you just spend today's equivalent of $60 on a 2 hour game
You're really rattling your tits on that meme. I remember games in the 90s costing $70 at times, a pricetag that would be reserved for the Super Duper Ultimate Day-1 Edition
>>
>>3768689
Oh, so you kept half a product?
Even if OP had lost the original manual, he should know to seek out the locations in Shapeir he'll need a manual/map.
It's like trying to climb the cliffs of logic in KQ6 without a manual.
>>
>>3768679
that makes no sense considering I am finding the money changer to buy the map.
>>
>>3768996
There's a hardcopy map in the original game box. Or check the pdf manual in the steam and gog versions. Or you can ask locals about dinar tarik. Or play the AGS remake using the simplified alleyway system.
>>
>>3767901
City map comes with the manual. Navigating it is still painfully difficult, especially for a new player of the game, but it's supposed to be that way to get you used to getting around in the city.

Soon you'll have all significant locations saved on the built-in map and rarely ever need to worry about wandering through the alleys again, though.
>>
>>3768710
phantasy star 4 was ninety dollars lol
>>
it is the best game in the series
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.