[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lookin for some classic action adventure games, similar to MG2;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Metal_Gear_2_Boxart.jpg (27KB, 312x421px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Gear_2_Boxart.jpg
27KB, 312x421px
Lookin for some classic action adventure games, similar to MG2; items and weapons to collect, bosses to defeat, neat story.

System Shock 1 and Super Metroid are my favs for this. Looking for lesser known titles, so no Zeldas.
>>
>>3767178

Metal Gear
Metal Gear Ghost Babel
>>
>>3767191
Skip MG1 unless you are REALLY dead set on experiencing what little story there is first hand. It's not that it's bad necessarily, but if you have MG2 on hand, and can emulate Ghost Babel there's no point really.
>>
>>3767304
>playing for the plot
>>
>>3767191

I mean thanks but I do mean lesser known titles. Played all the Metal Gears, they're great!
>>
>>3767304
>le Metal Gear 1 is bad meme.
Let me guess, you're one of those faggots who think it's too archaic or some shit. Why the hell are you even on /vr/?
>>
>>3767178
Have you ever played the two Fortified Zone games on the Game Boy? They're pretty good. Operation Logic Bomb on Super NES was part of the same series.
>>
>>3768052
It's just flat out bad.
The enemy AI is piss poor, there are shit tons of insta-kill trial and error traps, and by the time you are in late midgame you can effortlessly Rambo your way out of everything.

MG2 and GB are much more polished games that have all what MG1 has to offer and more.
Although I must admit; playing MG and then going to MG2 blew my mind with how better the sequel is, I can even say that I ended up liking it more than MGS1.
>>
Why are 50% of the threads on here a recommendation thread? Use google, nigger.
>>
>>3768628

It's cool man, people like discussin' stuff. Besides, googling this sort of thing usually just gets the same exact lists over and over so I like actual ppl's opinions.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.