[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >nearly 40 >only have left a CDTV, SNES without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1438005910289.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1438005910289.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>be me
>nearly 40
>only have left a CDTV, SNES without power supply + 2 games and a game gear with a few games
s-should I start to panic and buy all that I can on ebay before nothing is left?
>>
File: Flynns-Arcade-ext.jpg (37KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Flynns-Arcade-ext.jpg
37KB, 853x480px
>>3766629
You can't go back, anon. Thinking you can will only drive you into the arms of despair. That MAME cabinet you put together will never recreate the magic of the arcade--the sights and sounds, the friends you made. The past is not for sale; it's gone.
>>
>>3766639
Thats deep
>>
OP, shouldn't you be saving for your kids' college fund at this point in your life?
>>
>>3766629
Just get a flash cart for the SNES. Don't even bother with the material carts phase. Everything will get dusty and that sucks.
>>3766639
asshole
>>
>>3766639
sadly I think you are right
>>3766652
no wife or kids anon, I cherish my free time.
>>
>>3766629
Feeling scared yet, normie? Think of all the time you wasted by working, socializing and having sex instead of hoarding games in your mom's basement.
>>
File: comixzone wow that's deep bro.png (8KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
comixzone wow that's deep bro.png
8KB, 320x224px
>>3766639
>>
If you don't panic and buy you are holding out for the possibility of prices just being a little lower (by how much?) at some point in the future which may never come.
>>
You want good games for cheap, get a famicom. There's a million cheap games that don't require knowing any Japanese to play. Also snip the tabs in your SNES and go after super famicom stuff. Both famicom and super famicom are still fairly cheap but it's going up. I'd give it another couple years before they reach NES/SNES levels of stupid prices.

If you truly want to get droves of games on the cheap, get an Atari 7800 and enjoy hundreds of cheap 2600 games and the small but affordable 7800 library.
>>
>>3766629
Got a PC?
Just emulate
I fell for the hardware meme and spent way too much senpai
>>
Don't fall for the cartridge meme. Get flashcarts. SD2SNES. And laugh at the fags who blow $400 on a scratched up copy of Earthbound.
>>
Finding and buying cartridges is a huge waste of time and money.

I'd suggest buying an SD2SNES, a nice 14" consumer CRT, and a pair of 8bitdo wireless controllers.
>>
>>3766942

>people actually modify their antiques
>>
>>3767426
>not seeing the point of making a device made to play games able to play more games

Wew
>>
>be me
>nearly 40
>post frogs and write memearrow stories
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.