[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one game and list down what would have made it even better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
Pick one game and list down what would have made it even better.

I pick Mario All Stars+World. It wouldn't even be anything already in the game. No fixes or anything even the infamous brick mistake. I never saw enough of a difference for me to care.

I'm talking about if it expanded it's library. If even more games got the all star treatment. Like Super Mario Land and the arcade Mario Bros exactly like how that GBA port was like on Advance 4. If all of that was bundled on one snes cartridge I'd be set. Would there even be enough space for something like that to happen?
>>
>>3763180
In Sonic 2, I would have really liked it if after finishing Metropolis Zone, you were shown a message informing you that all the Slicers died in a plane crash.
>>
>>3763180
>I'm talking about if it expanded it's library. If even more games got the all star treatment. Like Super Mario Land and the arcade Mario Bros exactly like how that GBA port was like on Advance 4. If all of that was bundled on one snes cartridge I'd be set. Would there even be enough space for something like that to happen?

I've read you post 5 or 6 times now, and I still have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>3763187
I'm saying if Super Mario Land and the Arcade Mario Bros was also in All stars getting the 16 bit update.
>>
>>3763180
>Super Mario All Stars
I always thought it would be nice to have a few secrets/unlockacbles. Maybe the original version of each game, or even one of the mario games from Gameboy.

>Mario 64
A multiplayer mode, even if simple, would be nice. It was the first time Mario was a single player game and that sucked a little bit. Guess everyone was so used of playing it co-op. (bros 2 does not count). If conker did it, so could Mario.

>Rock and Roll Racing
Circuits with curves that are not 90 degrees curves.

F-zero X
>no rubber band A.I.

Final Fantasy 8
>Shorter G.F. animations
>Completely different money system. the walking thing was retarded.
>Seifer returns to party later. and he is better than squall.
>Nerf card game
>make chocobos relevant
>>
>>3763180
Earthworm Jim 2
>No Puppy Love (or at least much, much shorter segments that are optional minigames)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.