[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im about to start quest for glory 1. What stats and race should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Im about to start quest for glory 1. What stats and race should I choose? I plan to play all five
>>
>>3761235
Do you plan on becoming a paladin?
If not choose thief but add some magic stats if possible.
Thief has the most fun storyline I think.
>>
>>3761235
Here's a tip:
>Shamma-lamma three scoops of mana. Hilarious, gregarious, floats in the airious.
>>
File: qfg1ega-6.png (10KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
qfg1ega-6.png
10KB, 320x200px
>>3761235
>stats and race
I'm assuming you mean class and not race. And as I recall there's only three in the first game and four overall: Fighter, Thief, Magic User and Paladin. I'm guessing for the fifth class you're thinking Hybrid.

I'd really recommend not doing a Hybrid build until you've beaten it the other way. And definitely don't do >>3761238 that.

It sucks all the replayability (of which the game has an enormous amount) right out when you have access to every single route for overcoming problems. It's all about finding the way to solve the same quests in a different manner.

Like the Spitting Flowers.
>The Mage casts Fetch to telekinetically grab the seed.
>The Thief has no magic, so he climbs the mountain wall to grab it.
>The Fighter can't cast or climb, so he throws rocks to knock it down to the ground.

Coming to the same puzzle on multiple playthroughs and figuring out how you'll overcome them without the skills of your last character is half the fun of Quest for Glory.
>>
>>3761260
Spoiler tags next time pls.
>>
>>3761265
Weirdly, I did. I spoilered all three greentext lines and actually typed out the instead of ctrl+s and it formatted it out somehow. Maybe it was because I greentexted?
>>
>>3761260
Im going to play as the thief, to climb over walls n shiiet
>>
>>3761276
Pick some locks and make the thief sign at everyone you meet, especially the sheriff.
>>
I just started the game
da fuq am I supposed to do? I'm just walking around for an hour.
Also when I tell the mutant every password he beats me.
Theres no correct password
>>
>>3761525
Do you know how to make a gallow knot? Make
one and hang yourself in the attic.
>>
>>3761235
Start as a fighter. It's the easiest and most straightforward to play. Put extra points into strength, vitality, weapon use, and throwing.
>>
>>3761525
You need to learn the correct password. Go meet some thieves to learn the password. Try running around town at night.
>>
>>3761525
You can start going to the adventurer's guild which has all the main quests of the game pinned on the bulletin board.

Actually getting those done though, let's just say there will be work, training and exploration involved.
>>
Anyone else think that frost giant who speaks in Old Norse alliterative verse is the best character in the game? Shit, that giant is the best character in any game.

Why don't more characters from more games do that? Some Old Norse alliterative poetry would've made Skyrim better (as would better voice-acting and better programming and some semblance of difficulty and not having level scaling and not being kind of shit in general but that's neither here nor there).
>>
>>3761235
echoing everyone else who says play a pure fighter (paladin), magic user, or thief.

fun-wise it probably goes thief > fighter > magic
>>
>>3764273
I found it was easiest to start progressing and seeing interesting things as a thief. Things I wanted to explore more thoroughly as a mage..

Great game. Havent played it in maybe 20 years? Time to go back methinks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.