[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See this games on the PSN, they're good? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gex.png (293KB, 719x231px) Image search: [Google]
gex.png
293KB, 719x231px
See this games on the PSN, they're good?

I want to play them on Vita
>>
1 I never played. 2 feels a bit dated because the camera can be a struggle in some of the later stages, but I strangely really liked 3. It probably has the weakest "TV" themes, but the level design is vastly improved from what it was in 2 and the camera is less of a struggle. Slightly more fleshed out too with it's variety.

So yeah, 3's worth a play, 2 might require some patience, and 1 I never touched. Played both on my Vita actually and they work nice with the system.
>>
>>3755290
Only played 2. It's structured like a watered down Mario 64, but it's still good.
>>
>>3755557
>It probably has the weakest "TV" themes
Nah, I disagree. In 2, there are really only 5 or so themes that repeat over and over. In 3, every stage is a different theme. The anime channel is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>3755290
Not a huge fan of 1. 2 and 3 both play kind of like Super Mario 64.

2 is pretty good but has some big flaws, most of which are at least improved upon with 3, which is more of the same but bigger and better.

3 has much more variety in levels, better level design, the camera and controls are tightened up, and the hub world actually has stuff to do and collect instead of being a big empty zone.
>>
2 is a boring bad game with a few good moments here and there
3 is vastly improved but still a pointless collectathon
>>
>>3757325

Actually, fair point. I think I worded that a bit poorly.

I meant weaker TV themes in that's a bit more difficult to tell what they're trying to parody. With Toon TV in 2 I could tell they were trying to parody Looney Tunes, Holiday Broadcasting in 3 doesn't seem to parody any particular Christmas special in general but rather several.

The one's in 3 feel a bit more "broad" I suppose, but are still hilarious. Each one has a really unique theme that I think helps it.

It's seriously a surprisingly little good collectathon that I feel is pretty underrated. Replaying it right now with the intent of all 50 remotes.
>>
>>3759089

Then again thinking about this more I guess some of Gex 2's themes were a bit broad.

Despite what I said the themes in 3 are still really well designed and help the game stand out. Much more so than 2. Army TV and Gangster TV are great.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.