[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way I can play Rondo of Blood in English? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: rondorichter.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rondorichter.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
Is there any way I can play Rondo of Blood in English? I've been beating on Google for answers, and it keeps giving me shit that doesn't work.
>>
Yes. Play Dracula X.
>>
You'll get more from learning Japanese.
>>
>>3754984
>no voices
>can't play as Maria
>no secret levels
>mutilated event order
>no cutscenes
>subpar graphics
I'd rather play Rondo in moonspeak, but thanks.

>>3754989
I'll play it again after I've learned Japanese to the point where I can understand the dialogue.
>>
>>3754983
Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP includes both a remake of Rondo and the original game.
>>
>>3755004
I'm pretty sure the PSP is not /vr/
>>
File: draculaxx-stage1.gif (319KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
draculaxx-stage1.gif
319KB, 498x498px
>>3755000
>no voices
m-muh cinematic experience

>can't play as Maria
good, she's babby mode

>no secret levels
actually there are branching paths

>mutilated event order
what?

>no cutscenes
m-muh moviegames mothafucka

>subpar graphics
the graphics kick the shit out of the pce version's
>>
File: ghoulfromfallout.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ghoulfromfallout.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
Great, a third Castlevania shitposting thread, just what /vr/ needed.
>>
>>3755000
Quit stalling and get on with it. Playing the game in English certainly won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>3755032
What the fuck is the point of playing if the dialogue isn't even in a language that the player speaks?
>>
>>3755036
The point is you learn a language by using it, not by avoiding it.
>>
>>3755036
Gee, I dunno, playing the game for the gameplay?

Fucking storyfags...
>>
>>3755040
Learning the language from video games and anime makes you sound like you're mentally deficient when you speak it how you learned it.

>>3755041
I like to have all of the game that I'm playing, not 80% of it.
>>
>>3754983
Keep looking. There's even a patch that adds the PSP English voicework.
>>
>>3755047
I have that patch downloaded already. It need to be applied to a copy of the game in ISO/WAV/CUE format, and I can't find any downloads for it in that format that don't immediately crash Retroarch when I try to run them.
>>
>>3755046
When are you going to speak it?
>>
>>3755056
I met a friend though /vr/ that's actually a native speaker of Japanese, and is currently learning English. I'm learning Japanese right now as a way of attempting to help her.
>>
I am almost certain that there is a fan translation/hack that inputs the English voices from the PSP release into the PCE-CD release.
>>
>>3755053
Yeah I spent a long time trying to get that to work too, so I don't know what to tell you. I just gave up and played it in Japanese, wasn't worth the effort lol.
>>
>>3755091
I got that patch just by searching Rondo of Blood English PCE-CD

Marias english voice is horrible by the way. English VAs really struggle with little girls.
>>
>>3755124
*prepatched
>>
>>3754983
If you really need to know the deep back story about an anime dude who whips skeletons there is a translation patch.
>>
>>3755006
But the game itself is /vr/
>>
>>3755146

Um, excuse me, you mean "an anime dude that is a Ryu ripoff who whips skeletons".
>>
>>3755009
>the graphics kick the shit out of the pce version's
Why do you trolls not even try anymore?
>>
>>3754983
Pc engine only but get the snes
>>
If you have a Wii you can get the Virtual Console version which is fully translated.
>>
File: hankpony.jpg (34KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
hankpony.jpg
34KB, 894x894px
>>3756512
>implying it's not true
Super Dracula X has the best graphics of any pre-SotN CV.
>>
>>3754983
search in the /vg/ archives and you should find a link
>>
>>3754983
>>3755053
theres a version on isozone that works on my PC Duo R, no idea about retroarch though
>>
>>3755053

Search it and use the emuparadise link.

>create new folder
>extract the archive to that folder
>within all that will be ANOTHER .rar file, extract it
>out will pop an ISO
>>
>>3754983
Yes. I uploaded a stand-alone emulator (as in an emulator designed for this game alone) version for another /vr/ anon a while ago. He didn't download it because he thought it had no CD audio. It does! It has the audio tracks, and it's translated into English.

https://mega.nz/#!MIZXkS7K!6Tcv2R_YkH7JvsGo5yLANuYzGdy-AzUg4v2oEu4vL_w
>>
>>3755053
Use mednafen. Retroarch is shit.
>>
>>3755004
this. and by original, he means translated Japanese version. it's the same with SotN in that collection. if you don't want to work to unlock the games then download a save file with them unlocked
>>
just play the superior super castlevania 4
>>
>>3754983
Why do you need a translation for a platformer? Are you allergic to Japanese?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.