[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing through FFVI Brave New World right now, the read me says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: brave new world.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
brave new world.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Playing through FFVI Brave New World right now, the read me says there's a place to reset espers levels, where exactly is this? I'm still at WoB but I don't want to fuck my esper levels right now.

Anyway, obviously, FFVI BNW thread. Game is kinda flawed but there's a lot of good ideas. My favorite so far is the stamina change.
>>
File: 1484939240643.jpg (61KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484939240643.jpg
61KB, 320x320px
>>3753595
It's a pretty good game but it's fucked with my sd2snes twice now. The first time I got to the esper world I saved my game and quit, when I came back the save had been deleted from the sd2snes save directory on the sd card. Then today, I tried to play again after I saw your post. I loaded up v1.8.4 saved at figaro castle and took off for a bit. When I came back just a few minutes ago I was getting a black screen whenever I turned on my snes with the flash cart installed. I plugged my sd card into my computer and the entire firmware folder had been fucked up and EVERY SINGLE GAME SAVE WAS DELETED. fml
>>
>>3753595
I'm interested in this. Just tell me: how retarded is the added story material?
>>
>>3754017
bump for interest.
>>
File: 1467562363685.jpg (17KB, 223x262px) Image search: [Google]
1467562363685.jpg
17KB, 223x262px
>>3754014

>flash carts are the solution to retro prices they said
>>
>>3754049
Nice meme but a romhack corrupting flash cart saves has nothing to do with retro prices
>>
>>3754017
Not that retarded to be honest. There's some "meme culture xD" references but they're more on random npc dialogues so far (going to the floating continent right now). It's unnecessary, but not really that forced in my opinion.

If you didn't, read this http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/snes/patches/2095readme.txt

Like I said, the stamina change is fucking huge, and I love it.
>>
I fucked up with this because I started playing version 1.6.4 and I'm missing a lot of important shit like fixed timebars (so that speed doesn't have a cap) and other things

Still its great, specially for those who have played FF VI already and are looking for two things:

An increase in difficulty but not in bullshit (aka, difficulty that isn't just "your numbers are smaller and the enemy's are bigger)
A balance in character usefulness and ways to create character builds
A different way of playing that actually encourages strategy

But anyway, too bad the place I downloaded the cia of this game has been busted
>>
>>3754017
well, the only thing I noted is that they liked to make relm a joke by turning her into an edgy cunt and edgar into a pedo.

However, I actually found it funny and aside from that I don't even remember the rest, so it isn't offensive
>>
>>3753595
It's in the colosseum so you'll need to wait until the WoR, talk to Ultros. Your first respec is free, the rest cost a chunk of gold. I wouldn't worry about fucking up Esper builds unless you're doing something stupid like going for one stat and then not using the equipment and skills that support it - the respec is more for using a powerful early/midgame build, like Stamina Cyan or Stamina Gau, then switching them over to a different lategame-oriented build like Vigor or Speed so you don't have to deal with them being shitty in the short term.
>>
>>3754363
Relm's dialogue is changed specifically because she got censored in the US release. She swears just as much in the JP script.
>>
>>3755039
well put me a skirt and call me konata
>>
>>3754014
BNW works on hardware and bsnes so I don't think that's its fault.
>>
>>3755336
It may work on hw but something is going on with it an my sd2snes. I've ended up with corrupt files twice after saving and turning off the game. It's also worth pointing out that the hack does not work properly with older firmware when you have some of the advanced flash cart features turned on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.