[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /vr/'s thoughts the DOA games? DOA3 is allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 2798_front.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2798_front.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
What are /vr/'s thoughts the DOA games? DOA3 is allowed since /v/ doesn't give a fuck about it since it's 15 years old and it isn't a waifu doll dress up simulator.
>>
Are DoA Ultimate the definitive versions of 1 & 2? They're fun games to play with friends.

DoA3 is the best one

DoA died with Itagaki leaving Team Ninja/notretro
>>
>>3747158
I didn't like DOA1 at all, but most of the ones after that are fine.
>>
>>3747165
Well, DOA1U is just a higher res Saturn port and lacks the extras of the Playstation port, so it's hard to say if it's definitive (I'm sure Itagaki will agree that it's the definitive version, otherwise he wouldn't have chosen the Saturn version), but it certainly resembles the original arcade version more than the PS1 port, which DOA++ was based on. I personally did not care for the graphics of the PS1 version, way too Tekken-like, especially with the spark hit effects, plus the backgrounds were ugly and simple.

DOA2U is definitely the definitive version.
>>
>>3747158
>DOA3 is allowed

No it's not. Fuck you.
>>
>>3747187
Whatchu gonna do about it, autismo?
>>
I prefer the waifu dressup in DOA2 Ultimate to 5.
>>
>>3747183
It's not the graphics you should be focusing on but rather the gameplay, DOA++ is pretty much DOA2 without Helen or Ayane
>>
>>3747302
>DOA++ is pretty much DOA2 without Helen or Ayane
What? No, the way the Hold button works is completely different.
>>
>>3747289
Me too. Back when I was 12, I'd try my hardest to get all the costumes for Tina. I remember getting up to 60 in the survival mode back then and I can't even get past 30 now.
>>
File: character_header_jannlee.jpg (35KB, 655x220px) Image search: [Google]
character_header_jannlee.jpg
35KB, 655x220px
>>3747158
This games has best waifu ever. And I'm not even a gay.
>>
I only played the first one on Saturn, pretty solid fighting game. I always liked to see 2 on magazines before its release, visuals looked pretty dope for DC/PS2
>>
>>3748063
You should try out 2, great game and has amazing soundtrack just like the first one, they don't make them like that anymore.
I love both 1 and 2 and still play them from time to time.
>>
File: M020001413_b_24.jpg (61KB, 663x1121px) Image search: [Google]
M020001413_b_24.jpg
61KB, 663x1121px
>>3747530

What was the best outfit and why was it white cat?
>>
How does 1 compare to 2 in terms of gameplay?
>>
File: 1476762407618.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1476762407618.webm
3MB, 720x405px
3 still looks impressive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.