[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Super NES game? http://www.strawpoll.m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: Super NES.jpg (214KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Super NES.jpg
214KB, 1024x768px
What's the best Super NES game?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12140775

Multiple choice votes allowed in poll. In other words, you can vote for more than one game.
>>
>>3746078
No allstars
>>
>>3746104
They weren't original Super NES titles, and because Straw Poll only allows 30 slots, I didn't want to exclude a 16-bit exclusive to include a collection of NES games.
>>
>>3746104
SOME
>>
>>3746123

BODY
>>
>>3746950
ONCE
>>
>>3746953
ASKED
>>
File: cranky.jpg (17KB, 232x288px) Image search: [Google]
cranky.jpg
17KB, 232x288px
>no Axelay
>no Goemon
>no Hagane
>no Pocky and Rocky
>no Rock n' Roll Racing
>no Run Saber
>no Sparkster
>no Tetris Attack
>>
>>3746961
You were doing so well up until Tetris Attack. Fuck that shitty videogame.
>>
File: received_10209859947473403.jpg (74KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209859947473403.jpg
74KB, 960x641px
What about satanic Mega Man X?
>>
>>3746957
COULD
>>
>>3746078
Why isn't my favorite mahjong game on the list? I want the whole official release list for options
>>
>>3747041
I
>>
>>3747046
SPARE
>>
>>3747049
SOME
>>
>>3747050
CHANGE
>>
>>3747051
FOR
>>
>>3746078
Chrono Trigger wasn't that fucking good. Every battle is pretty much the same, the ONLY thing interesting was multiple endings. But the meat of the game, the GAMEPLAY, was boring.
>>
File: Hitlercat.jpg (24KB, 299x329px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlercat.jpg
24KB, 299x329px
>>3747056
GAS?
>>
>>3747058
Somebody was triggered.

>Top two are your first two choices
Feels good man.
>>
Super Metroid deserves to win, but Chrono Trigger is Chrono Trigger.

(Final Fantasy VI is better.)
>>
>>3747083
Being the epitome of average isn't something to be proud of
Super Metroid deserves a spot, it's all good, there's variety in the gameplay and a lot of exploration. Also it tells a story with minimal dialogue.
CT has all the text in the world and you can't make me give a fuck about it
>>
Street Fighter II: Turbo is better than Super Street Fighter II. I don't care if Super has more characters, the performance is ass, the pace is slow, and the animations are gimped.
>>
The way how this should be tackled I find is not my personal favoritebut what I feel is objectivey the best in fairness. My favorite is SMRPG but is that the best... no. The best game in the series would'nt count either for this cause that is meant for what game is best in their respective franchise. That said it would be best to look at what did the most for the system and how it faired well. The top two I can think of are Super Mario World and Super Metroid. Seiken Densetsu 3 isn't on the list but if it was I would've picked that as a good contender just for how much ot pushed the graphical limitations alone.
>>
>>3747108
This
With the 10 star code it's far superior to SSF2

I wish that SFA2 was more playable on the SNES though.
>>
only 3 votes for Turtles in Time? This board is so gay, I'm out.
>>
>>3747268
It's a pretty shit belt scroller. Bare Knuckle 3 is far superior from that gen.
>>
>>3746078
Super Street Fighter 2 only 3 votes?

It was kick ass.

Why no Mortal Kombat on that list?
>>
>>3746078
Why is there a sprite of the protagonist from Ninja Gaiden in this pic?
>>
>>3747424
>Bare Knuckle 3 is far superior from that gen.
nice meme
>>
>>3747428
>Why is there a sprite of the protagonist from Ninja Gaiden in this pic?
Ninja Gaiden trilogy was released on Super NES.

>>3747425
>Why no Mortal Kombat on that list?
Because the A.I. is broken.
>>
>>3747140
I also forgot to mention that a good example of a game not fairing well is ActRaiser 2 being too much for the system to handle making it prone to slowdown.
>>
Can someone give FF6 and Megaman X a vote for me? I'm on my phone.
>>
>>3747428
>>3747528
I probably would've chosen something that was actually made for the Super NES, like the Kunoichi from The Ninjawarriors Again, and not from a 16-bit remaster of an NES game.
>>
File: YOUR SOUL IS MINE.jpg (10KB, 225x153px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR SOUL IS MINE.jpg
10KB, 225x153px
http://poal.me/qac5de

OP IS A FAGGOT
ADD YOUR OWN GAMES
>>
>>3747045
hahhahaha i lost
>>
The fact that both DKC games have more votes than Yoshi's Island makes me lose faith in humanity.
>>
>>3748317
SMW2 is gimmicky retarded bullshit.
>>
>>3748317
This board is filled with plebs. What did you expect?
>>
>>3746078
Typical memes at the top.
>>
>>3748317
Yoshi's island is FUCKING GARBAGE
>>
Only picked 3:

ChronoTrigger
Super Mario RPG
DKC2
>>
>>3748317

Young people know the truth that old fags won't admit.

Yoshi's Story > Yoshi's Island
>>
Why is Super Street Fighter II on there? It was generally panned and sold like shit for the SNES. Should have Street Fighter 2 Turbo Edition.
>>
>>3748540
>Why is Super Street Fighter II on there?
Because Super Street Fighter II has four extra characters and lots of extra game modes, plus the 16-bit console version added turbo settings. Street Fighter II Turbo only has better sound effects and caffeine-tier speed settings going for it. Not that it matters, since the 16-bit console versions of Street Fighter are pretty vestigial in this day and age.
>It was generally panned and sold like shit for the SNES.
It scored a 98% on Game Players. The only reason why it didn't sell as well was because of franchise fatigue. World Warrior outsold both anyway on Super NES.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.