[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a few N64 carts with damaged labels and i want to replace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I have a few N64 carts with damaged labels and i want to replace them, however i dont want to drop $20 for a full set on Ebay since i have a pretty good laser color printer and photographic paper.

Anyone knows where can i get the labels so i cna print them? i dont know what size they dhould be.

I need

Zelda OoT
Banjo Kazooie
Perfect Dark
Jet Force Gemini
>>
The cost is in the die-cut. If you want to be cheap, use scissors and know it will always look imperfect.
>>
>>3745813
Its not the real label, so who gaf
>>
>>3745813
If you have steady hands, exacto knifes are the way to go.
>>
you're ruining the resale value if you do this
>>
>>3745836
Who gives a fuck about resale value.

Games are made to be played, not hoarded.
>>
>>3745869
What does a fake label have to do with playing them at all? They don't play any differently if you have a knockoff label or not so why bother
>>
>>3745798
If I were going to replace labels I would use custom art.
>>
File: 1478617788068.jpg (17KB, 158x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478617788068.jpg
17KB, 158x288px
>>3745798
>I have a few N64 carts with damaged labels and i want to replace them
total waste of time and effort

you could make yourself a grilled cheese sandwich instead
dip it in that there tomato sauce friendo
>>
People want their stuff to look nice. I don't see the issue with this. So many preservationiats on here all of a sudden... So dumb.

There are label templates online where you add your own art. Then cut with an exactly knife and a ruler.
>>
>>3747383
Why do you want to ruin grilled cheese like that?
>>
I've been wondering if there's some decent, thin, adhesive plastic film I could put over N64 game labels, make them nice, protected, and glossy like their NES & SNES counterparts.
>>
>>3747383
>he doesn't eat his grilled cheese sang-witch with Campell's Tomato Soup.
>>
>>3745798
http://www.thecoverproject.net/
>>
>>3747383

>Eating grilled cheese with tomato soup

Disgusting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.