[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMT Thread. What's your favorite game and why? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: SMT2Poster.jpg (932KB, 2000x2994px) Image search: [Google]
SMT2Poster.jpg
932KB, 2000x2994px
SMT Thread. What's your favorite game and why?

I haven't played a lot of SMT games aside from Persona 3 FES, Nocturne and 4 Golden.

But I love the series mostly for it's atmosphere, designs and gameplay.

What's the best way of playing 2?
I have 1 for iOS, I finished Nocturne, and I'm in the middle of IV.

Are there any proper English patches?
>>
My favorite SMT isn't /vr/

My favorite /vr/ SMT is Soul Havkers though. I miss having to manage magnetite, and the caharcters and atmosphere are great.
>>
>>3741763
Is the 3DS remake any good? It's only 10 eurobucks in the eShop.
>>
>>3741763
Mag was never a problem for me. I always had a shit ton of it and sold large quantities of it regularly.

>>3741770
Definitely yes. It's the best version of the game, plus it's great to have if you have way too many play coins.
>>
>>3741754
I haven't played the translated SMT II SNES rom so I don't know how good it is, but a jailbreak for 10.2 is on the horizon and retroarch just realeased a stable build for iOS so that might be handy for future reference OP
>>
>>3741803
Alright thanks, I'll take that.

The thing is, I can get emulators like NDS and GBA/GBC to work on a non-jailbroken iPhone 5s so isn't there already a SNES emulator for iOS that currently works?

And if not is there any hope for an English patch for the GBA version?
>>
>>3741816
There's a way of side loading apps using cydia impactor, so if you can find an IPA file for MeSNEmu you can install it that way. Technically the mobile versions of SMT I are a GBA port so that's the best we'll get as far as translations go.
>>
SMT 2 is trash and inferior in every way to Nocturne, I got memed into playing it by this board and it was hugely disappointing. Hell I think SMT1 is the superior game, because it was somewhat innovative and SMT2 just feels the same way with different dungeons.
>>
File: 1484557002175.jpg (49KB, 224x222px)
1484557002175.jpg
49KB, 224x222px
>>3741754
anyone have or know where i could find save files for the original SMT?
I was pretty far right before the cathedral and my save file got corrupted.

pls halp
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.