[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what /vr/ games do you want Nintendo to hack online functionality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3602.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3602.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
So what /vr/ games do you want Nintendo to hack online functionality into and charge an obscene price for (which you will glady pay because you're a retard)?
>>
>>3736267
Nintendo should make the switch to third-party already. They clearly don't know what to do with hardware anymore.
>>
>>3736272

Nintendo should stick to handheld systems. They've been pretty consistently solid.
>>
I think it's not retro, fuck off.
>>
>>3736342
Up till GBA. Fuck the DS and 3DS though.
>>
>>3736345
Yeah it plays retro games!
>>
>>3736370
These sperg burgers get triggered by the NES Classic Edition, I doubt it's going to be any different with a device that isn't exclusively for retro games.
>>
File: jew.png (9KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
9KB, 501x585px
>>3736267
All of them
>>
>>3736369
The GBA had the most cancerous shovelware library ever. The DS and 3DS have been much more solid.
>>
>>3736342

This is a handheld system.

>>3736267

They'll probably start with simple stuff like Mario Bros. and/or things linked to games with modern sequels for the Switch (like SNES SFIIs, Final Fight, and Bomberman).
>>
File: CzRSGjMW8AYw9Mt.jpg (73KB, 748x890px) Image search: [Google]
CzRSGjMW8AYw9Mt.jpg
73KB, 748x890px
>>3736505
>ds
>not shovelware
I agree partly I guess. the DS had some solid games but the rest where either really shitty ports or 'Baby Alive: Diaper Change' type of shit.
>>
>>3736513
Oh I fully admit there was shovelware on the DS too, just not nearly to the degree of the GBA's
>>
>>3736369
Hey fuck you, those had some stellar games
>>
>>3736516
>>
>>3736512
I think the switch is already getting a new version of SF2.
>>
>>3736516

On emuparadise the full romset for GBA is 2801 games...... DS 6,400
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.