[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, there's a Smash 64 tournament at PAX South in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: luigi on bus.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
luigi on bus.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Hey guys, there's a Smash 64 tournament at PAX South in a few weeks and I want to know if there is absolutely any HIDDEN NOT-GLITCH BUT ACTUAL TECHNIQUES I should know for it.

I haven't played it since I was a kid and I've been practicing but it may not do much good if everyone knows something I don't.
>>
>>3734353
L cancelling is a thing in the original Smash, other than that there isn't much hidden non-glitch strategy
>>
>>3734353

You're going to get 100% shit on but you probably already know that.
>>
if you need to make this thread you're going to get totally shit on anyways so just enjoy yourself
>>
It's a con tournament so there'll be randoms like you but it's a huge con so there will also be people who know what you're doing and some posts on /vr/ aren't going to save you from them.

You'll do better at Smashboards.
>>
File: luigi on bus2.jpg (244KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
luigi on bus2.jpg
244KB, 970x546px
I will win and come back with a medal for us to look at, /vr/.

Or whatever the fuck you win.

Candy, maybe.
>>
>>3734353
There's lot's you should know. If you need to ask you're going to get your ass handed to you. Can you juggle 3 level 9's while eating pizza and drinking a bear, stoned while driving and texting? If not you're gonna get your ass handed to you. Basically the main thing you need to know is that you should clean, shave, and polish your ass so it's not so uncomfortable to hold when it's handed to you.
>>
>>3734915
Holy fuck, smash community is toxic.
>>
>>3734915
>THERE'S LOT'S YOU SHOULD KNOW BUT I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU
>>
>>3735873
Just watch some videos of what tournament play looks like

https://youtu.be/S2ATy53FSb8
>>
>>3735873
>HEY GUYS HOW DO I BECOME A PRO WITHOUT EVER PRACTICING OR DOING ANY RESEARCH? BTW NO GLITCHES ONLY HONORABLE TECHNIQUES
>>
>>3735873

I don't think the character limit on 4chan is enough.

Check out Smashboards
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.