[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Bomberman games for the following systems? >PC Engine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: bomberman.png (238KB, 344x424px) Image search: [Google]
bomberman.png
238KB, 344x424px
Best Bomberman games for the following systems?

>PC Engine
>SNES
>N64
>Playstation
>Saturn
>Dreamcast
>>
File: powerbomberman.png (14KB, 564x320px) Image search: [Google]
powerbomberman.png
14KB, 564x320px
>>3733210
>PC Engine
I never really had a deep contact with this system, but Bomberman 93' and 94' looks pretty fun.
>SNES
Tie between SB4 and SB5, 4 has really unique mounts and each character has a special power, very fun game, however I feel like 5 has the best "physics" and flow, like the walking speed, throwing distance, how you can hold down the B button to punch the bomb when you touch it (which is convenient if you has the kick and don't want to mess up), etc, it feels smooth and more strategic/balanced.
>N64
For battle mode probably is B64, for story mode I have a certain preference for Second Attack and Bomberman Hero.
>Playstation
Bomberman Party Edition without doubt, Bomberman World is average but it's not a bad game.
>Saturn
...Saturn Bomberman, I guess? It's known as one of the best Bomberan games (and the "only" in the system), other than that, I know there's a jap exclusive called "Saturn Bomberman Fight!", but it looks pretty shitty and I never tried it myself, to be honest.
>Dreamcast
Bomberman Online was the only one (I think), while it probably was a great game for the time (considering that it was made with online in mind, but still works offline just fine), nowdays it feels outclassed by others Bomberman games.

Now, if you want to know the BEST Bomberman game ever made... Try playing pic related, it's a fangame but it's imo the best bomberman experience to ever grace humanity. Yes, even better than Saturn Bomberman, Party Edition or Super Bomberman 5. Try playing with friends, it's a blast.
>>
>>3733574
Which Bomberman 64, the 2D or 3D game? Also what did you think of Super 3?

>Power Bomberman
Neat, didn't know of this.
>>
File: Bomberman PCE.png (181KB, 336x366px) Image search: [Google]
Bomberman PCE.png
181KB, 336x366px
>PC Engine
>SNES
Super 5
>N64
64 (Baku Bomberman)
>Playstation
Party Edition
>Saturn
Saturn
>Dreamcast
Online is the only one!
>>3733574
>Power Bomberman
I only wish the online netcode was better.
>>
>PCE
The OG and '93 were a bit the same game in normal mode, but 93 had bosses and more stage music than OG, 94 was the most solid one for both normal and battle mode.
>SNES
SB1 was very bland in all aspects, and very easy with those long invincibility frames, multiplayer was ok tho.
SB2 is good, it's fast paced and has decent difficulty in normal mode (almost no extra lives tho).
SB3 is the best for introducing people to the series, it doesn't have some hard mechanics to learn like special bombs or character-only abilities, after that you can invite your friends to play SB4 or 5.
SB4 feels incomplete with all these reused music from SB3 and some repeated graphics, but at least you fight the bad guys before the machine boss unlike 3. Battle is entire chaos with the specific abilities but fun.
SB5 is perfect but not the best in the entire bomberman series, it has lots of objects, stages are fun, normal mode is very cool containing stages from old bomberman games and new ones with brand new music, multi route system, and it's difficult as hell but that should be bomberman's difficulty.
>N64
I only played Baku Bomberman, 64 2000 and Hero, haven't played TSA, Hero is good for singleplayer and 64 is ok for multiplayer.
>Playstation
Haven't played any, but Party Edition looks the best (World looks weird).
>Saturn
Saturn Bomberman with no dobut.
>DC
The only one is Bomberman Online which is exclusive to the US.

The best one is the same >>3733574 says, Power Bomberman is the best even if it's a fangame, it has over 30 characters (gonna be even more in later updates), all stages have variations, widescreen mode for 12 players over Saturn's 10 players, online (hamachi) capacities and the CPU makes sense for a game of this style. much better than any other bomberman game
>>
File: Bomberman R.jpg (863KB, 2880x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Bomberman R.jpg
863KB, 2880x1350px
Idz habbeding
>>
the best Saturn Bomberman is Bomberman FIGHT!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.