[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you think I feel no revulsion for this form? Do you believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Do you think I feel no revulsion for this form? Do you believe for a moment that our Lord would risk his empire upon an upstart inheritance?
What did he mean by this?

Also...
>"Melchiah is not depressed or downtrodden, while he originally felt that he had a poor gift: his body falling apart, he realized that he gained another. The ability to add other parts to his own, to reformulate his body as he sees fit, even being able to pass through gates and grates. With this revelation, he began a deranged journey of experimentation to prove he and his clan could become the most powerful and numerous of all."—Daniel Cabuco
>>
>>3731487
I wonder if Kain or Raziel cared about the other brothers after Soul Reaver. Also I know you'll all be calling it non-canon but when between what games does Blood Omen 2 take place?
>>
>>3731487
>What did he mean by this?

YOU, ARE THE LAST...

TO DIE
>>
>>3731506

between Blood Omen and SR, in SR most humans besides that fortress were wiped out from nosgoth

BO2 he started to build his vampiric empire with Vorador, who survived thanks to time altering shenanigans, and then killed later by kain

BO2 Kain was still Young, Arrogant and rash towards everyone around him, mainly due to the events of BO, and it was this arrogance that caused the clusterfuck that nosgoth became and what cause him to research about the prophecy after the events of BO2, ironically it was leah's death who kickstarted this
>>
>>3731940
Leah?
>>
>>3732117
Traitorous love interest
>>
>>3731487
I'm just about to finish BO. what should I play next BO2 or SR. I was thinking SR and then BO2, because idk why, but should I play BO2 first, or does it not really matter?
>>
>>3732762

BO>SR>SR2>BO2>DEFIANCE
>>
>>3732767
that's what I was thinking too (although already played defiance, but it was a while ago, so I'll do it again anyway) thanks
>>
>>3732762
Don't even bother with BO2, it's that bad. I usually recommend just playing Blood Omen and Soul Reaver then stopping with LoK there, but only the direct sequels are worthwhile if you want to see how they decided to finish up. Blood Omen was a cheap cash in made of recycled assets from an unrelated cancelled game the developer was working on, and it has different writers so there are several contradictions; the reason why that had to come up with all these asspull explanations about an altered timeline.
>>
>>3732773
>Blood Omen was a cheap cash in made of recycled assets from an unrelated cancelled game
I'm sure you mean 2

also why not play SR2 is it also bad
>>
yeah blood omen 2 was a chakan game given a legacy of kain texture mod and shipped
>>
So basically Melchiah is like a Tzimisce from VtM? I guess Melchiah is repulsed by his form because the world itself is corrupt and dying, so there isn't any decent quality material left to mold his flesh with.
>>
>>3732682
You mean Umah
>>
>anon recommends WOFF podcast in another thread
>decide to liste the soul reaver episode they did
>it's 2 hours of them thrashing the game
W-why?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.