[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compilations. Collections. Official Emulation on newer consoles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sega ages.jpg (172KB, 640x921px) Image search: [Google]
sega ages.jpg
172KB, 640x921px
Compilations. Collections. Official Emulation on newer consoles.

What are some of your favorites?

I personally love the Sega Ages 2500 collections. They add good new stuff. The Neo Geo games on PS2 aren't half-bad either, usually.
>>
I got the Phantasy Star one
I want that Monster World too
>>
Sonic Mega Collection ate many hours of my highschool years.

The BGM for the bonus materials was soothing as fuck, I'd always look at the comic covers and feel at peace.

Gems Collection was nice too, but the games selection wasn't so hot, nor was the bonus content.

The only other compilations I've had are Mario All-Stars, Mega Man Aniversary Collection, and both of the Zelda compilations for gamecube. They weren't anything special, but the trailers on the first Zelda compilation made me hyped for Wario World, F-Zero GX, and Wind Waker. There's never been a better pre-order gift.
>>
Rare Replay on Xbox One is fucking amazing
>>
>>3730658
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol.2 not only had the best 3 games in the entire series but it also had that sick-ass color customizer for your characters.
Also, Megaman X collection was the shit and contains some of the most fun you can have in the entire franchise. I only wish it had as much post-game content as the anniversary collection had.
>>
I told my mom that if she bought this for our new PC (back in 1995), I would never need to play another computer game ever again.

Day of the Tentacle
Sam & Max: Hit the Road
Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis

Plus, you had your Rebel Assault demo for some fast FMV action.

Good times and consumed my summer.
>>
Sega Smash Pack was great especially for it's ability to have roms injected into it.

https://dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=97250
>>
File: Namcolection.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Namcolection.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
Namco 50th Anniversay - NamCollection (Ridge Race, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Tekken, Mr.Driller and Ace Combat 2)

Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection (Vampire, Vampire Hunter, Vampire Hunter 2, Vampire Savior, Vampire Savior 2)

Parodius Portable (Parodius, Gokujou Parodius, Parodius DA!, Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius! and Sexy Parodius)

Salamander Portable (Salamander, Salamander 2 and XEXEX)

Power Stone Collection (Power Stone and Power Stone 2)

I don't know if this counts but the Splatterhouse remake on PS3 and Xbox 360 has Arcade Splatterhouse, Splatterhouse 2 and Splatterhouse 3.
>>
>>3730728
>Megaman X collection
I just bought this for $10. I have Megaman X for SNES, so I guess I'm content with just having that. I'd much rather pay $10 for the rest of them.
>>
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is a good set of games. Sega seems better at having bigger, more crowd-pleasing collections. Ignoring NES Remix and VC, Nintendo doesn't have shit on Sega, there.
>>
>>3730806

OP here, gotta agree. Sega knows how to present a nice collection.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.