/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt NES cartridge will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1832.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1832.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>a Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt NES cartridge will never be this cheap again
>>
>>3726773
Where the fuck are you going?

I've never seen Mario/Duck Hunt for more than $15 (which is still absurd)
>>
>>3726783
The picture doesn't show it well but there's a decimal before the two ;)
>>
It was different times, SNES completely blew NES out of the water that why the hell would anyone want to go back to NES? N64 same story.. Then GameCube came out and it was like hmm, not so many good games but at least the good games are really really good... then Wii... what a fucking gimmick joke, things continued to go downhill (fucking hell the only reason to own a Wii U is for Mario Maker.) And now here we are today. All hope is lost of a good Nintendo system ever coming out again and all we can go is go back and grasp at what we once had.
>>
>>3726773
You must be joking. You can get Mario/Duck Hunt for almost nothing just about anywhere. Even re-seller pricks know this game isn't even worth trying to drive up.
>>
>>3726783
$15 is somehow cheaper than 29 cents?
>>
My local retro store puts stickers on the backs of them and hands them out as business cards, so yeaaaahhhh, gonna say it's that cheap.
>>
>>3726860
Why would you willingly lie on the internet?
>>
>>3726812
the gamecube and wii were practically the same, don't delude yourself just because you grew up with the gamecube.
>>
whew good thing I already bought all the duck hunts when they were cheap
>>
L@@K!! RARE!!
This is an original SMB1 cartridge from 1985 that is in perfect working condition and comes from a smoke-free home. This is the one that started it all folks! You won't see many of these anymore, especially in this great of condition. Asking only $39.95 for this piece of history. Cart only.
>>
>>3727672

Like I'm really on ebay.

Really, someone buying an SMB/DH from ebay this day in age is an honorary fad-hopper card. Literally no one who collected NES prior to 2013 or whenever this shit started actually needs this game, and those who never got it wanted it so little that they'd never pay more than the sub-$1 prices it used to command.
>>
>>3726860
Stuff that doesn't happen.
>>
>>3726812
Wii actually has a great library of games if you're willing to weed through the shovelware. I'd put it on the same level as the dreamcast.
>>
>>3727718
I would love to dispute this but I really can't. Buying an SMB/duck on ebay hunt is like wearing a badge that says "hi, I'm new around here".

do I earn extra cool hipster points for never having owned an SMB/duck hunt and instead owning both games on their own individual carts?
>>
>>3729369
I'll be honest, I got my NES in 1989 and didn't even know SMB and DH came sold separately. That is pretty cool.
>>
I have a copy of Megaman 2 that still has a GameStop sticker for $9.99

That's never going to be real again
>>
>>3730113
NES version 2 released. I finally buy my own NES!
1 year later
Go to K-B toys.
Every NES games is on clearance for $1 (new complete in box).
Only buy Kirby's Adventure and Star Tropics.

To go back in time...
>>
>>3730132
>Every NES games is on clearance for $1 (new complete in box).
What were they thinking?
Surely people were still playing NES in 1992 so why price so low if the demand was still there?
>>
>>3730270
By 92 stores had scores of old stock from the last 5 or 6 years that was taking up space and not moving anywhere near quick enough. You still see that shit now with current games, especially at independent stores that aren't big box retailers. I'm really looking forward to the Wii U bargain bins that will spring up when the switch launches.
>>
>>3730570
Me too.
Toys R Us has been slowly phasing out their DS games and wii games. You can find a ton that are $2-5 but they're still on the shelves with a label that says $19.99
>>
I grew up with a SMB/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet cart and didn't even know a SMB/Duck Hunt cartridge existed until years later. Now I have almost 4 SMB/Duck Hunt carts and the last time I tried to offload them at a used game store the clerk said "we won't take them" then pointed to a stack of 20 of them in the display case.
>>
>>3730629
And no doubt that same store wouldn't part with them for less than 10 bucks each
>>
>>3730587
So what, they just ring up at the lower prices or sonething? How
>>
>>3730270
>so why price so low if the demand was still there?
Obviously the demand wasn't there if they had them marked down to $1.
These stores aren't fuckin stupid
>>
>>3731301
I worked at Toys R Us as a manager for a few years. We got a list of all the games that were supposed to be marked down about once a week.
The problem is that nobody ever did it.
So essentially what you'd have to do is take each one to the scanner and ring them all up.
Alternatively you MAY be able to use a gift registry device to scan them that way.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.