[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else getting their booty plundered by a hard game right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
anybody else getting their booty plundered by a hard game right now?

Ninja Gaiden was pretty easy until this bullshit, going back to 6-1 when you lose to the boss is such a dick move (please excuse the ugly screenshot).
>>
I started playing Shining Force CD knowing nothing about the game and I am getting my ass kicked hard. At least you keep your experience and levels when you die.

Once your character dies the match is over, and all it takes is 2 enemies coming at you to end the match.

Stuck on second match where you crash on an island with no weapons or gear and like 15 enemies to kill. There was something like three difficulties higher than normal as well.
>>
Ninja Gaiden isn't very hard as long as you know what is coming and memorize. I can beat it with the sword only on the last boss and his forms.
>>
>>3724521
Ninja Gaiden it hard but nothing compared to Holy Diver
>>
>>3724661
>Holy Diver
Is this the new meme game?
>>
Level 6 in Ghosts 'n Goblins, trying to keep save scumming to a minimum, but I'm so fed up with this game's bullshit.

Also keep getting my ass handed to me by Mr. Sandman in Punch-Out.
>>
>>3724521
>going back to 6-1 when you lose to the boss is such a dick move
Last level wasn't the first time they do this right? I kind of remember losing to the twin jumping around bosses also send you back to the first area of the level.
>>
File: IMG_6240.jpg (52KB, 256x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6240.jpg
52KB, 256x306px
This fucking game.
So many bullshit deaths.
>>
File: 1128784762.jpg (36KB, 600x189px) Image search: [Google]
1128784762.jpg
36KB, 600x189px
It's like donkey kong and pac man on steroids
>>
>>3726705

Those fucking food monsters are just too damn good at predicting you. At least the GB version gives you more power ups.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I've been playing Mr nutz and am happy to say I can now 100% two of the stages and have even made it to the yeti final boss. I never owned it growing up but would play it at a friends house. I think the furthest we ever got was the kitchen sink level.

Anyway this has become one of my favorite games on the system. The art and music are top notch and the platforming provides a nice challenge. The level layouts are also really nice; plenty of variety and secrets. Damn if the last level isn't an endurance match though holy crap
>>
>>3726762
For the snes btw. I hear the other versions have a password feature which yes would be more convenient, but I think it would seriously take away a lot of the challenge
>>
File: Gradius1_nes_moai_stage.jpg (273KB, 865x673px) Image search: [Google]
Gradius1_nes_moai_stage.jpg
273KB, 865x673px
I'm getting my ass handed to me by these moai assholes

I'm terrible at Shmups
>>
>>3724521

ZDoom BTSX episode 1 final map (map24)
>>
>>3725294

Seems like it is. I'm ok with it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.