[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever dropped a retro game? Post here moments where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 28

File: 7566443222.png (21KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
7566443222.png
21KB, 256x224px
Have you ever dropped a retro game?

Post here moments where you've said "nah, fuck this".

Here's mine, fuck these guys.
>>
File: xmultiply-11.png (54KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
xmultiply-11.png
54KB, 384x256px
Last stage in X Multiply.

This part is ridiculous and there's no checkpoints in the level, so doing all the stage again after getting murdered by the last boss isn't fun. I haven't dropped it yet, but I ragequitted a few times.
>>
File: FuckThisShit.png (376KB, 584x483px) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisShit.png
376KB, 584x483px
>>
>>3720804
>last boss has second form
>start stage over if you die
That's the fucking worst.
>>
zelda 2. its just not fun.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (28KB, 384x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
28KB, 384x360px
>>3720801
>>
File: stage21.png (18KB, 511x450px) Image search: [Google]
stage21.png
18KB, 511x450px
>>3720801
I guess Contra 1 because i really don't like the 3D stages. They aren't that hard, i just don't enjoy them. There should be a hack that removes those stages, haha
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1440x1080px
Fuck this guy.
>>
File: rick-bruiser.gif (196KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
rick-bruiser.gif
196KB, 750x680px
>>3720858
I quite Super Punch Out at this guy here
>>
>>3720916
>quite
meant to say quit
>>
File: ai2.png (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ai2.png
41KB, 640x480px
THIS FUCKING LEVEL

I get there with +6 lives and I lose every single one of them, I think I managed to pass it ONCE and then I died in one of the final levels, so frustrating.

I refuse to abuse save states, only at the beginning of an island.
>>
>>3720801
I keep rage quitting the area 51 level in perfect dark, the lab section

I get the lab coat, go to the autopsy lab, the door is locked, nothing happens, and time runs out. Figured I went to the wrong place. I use the rest of the failed mission to find out how to do the other objectives.

Next time I do the other objectives first because I have them down, then I get the lab coat and go to the autopsy lab, and the guard spots me as an imposter and I fail the mission.

Youtubed what to do and find out you have to equip the lab coat in inventory.

Decide this time that I'm not going waste time doing the other objectives first just in case I fuck up the new lab coat disguise section. I get the lab coat, equip it, go to the autopsy lab, and the guard who lets you in isn't there. I fail the mission.

Figure you have to complete the other objectives first for no particular reason. You're just fucked if you get the lab coat before completing them.

Do everything right, but some guy spawned 5 feet behind me on a cat walk and chewed out my health. I died after finally getting in the lab because I shot myself with a grenade.
>>
>>3721084
>>
File: Gun.Smoke_NES_wanted_4.png (3KB, 224x152px) Image search: [Google]
Gun.Smoke_NES_wanted_4.png
3KB, 224x152px
>>3720801
This fucking faggot.
>>
Was trying to 100% DK64 a while ago and put it down for almost a year because of these damned guys.
>>
>>3720801
>Have you ever dropped a retro game?
ALL THE DAMN TIME

but that's not to say I won't return and have my revenge some day
>>
>>3720816
>that much magic
>full meter on top of that
Jump magic makes them easier to avoid, but getting gud works well too.
>>
These fuckers are the worst. Everything else, everything in this game has a clear attack pattern, but these assholes. And they get reused. A lot. I hate it. I hate them. Fuck this.
>>
>>3720804
Sup Vludi. Make vids for the rest of the characters in Guardians. Also, I'd love to see some playthroughs of console games too. Lastly, for God's sake, include an English description for all your vids because you'd get 100x more hits that way.
>>
Jet set willy!
>>
>>3720816
Don't fight them, just run past this section.

I know the fact that this game gives XP and you're trained to want to kill every enemy you see, but it doesn't have to be that way.

It's meant to be a gauntlet, just soldier through.

>>3720858
Bald Bull is a pushover, when the bearded guy in the crowd gives you the signal, just bodyblow and he's fucked, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>3721713

I think you got the wrong nigga, mate.
>>
File: skykid02.png (3KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
skykid02.png
3KB, 256x240px
i did challenge clear all scroll shooters on nes, but sky kid fucking boring and absolutely sucks
better play it on arcade
>>
FUCK THIS GAME!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK IT
>>
Super Robin Hood. I really liked it for a while but then it became a chore and pretty boring.
>>
Npy retro but The original mgs. Psycho Mantis fight pissed me off. Never touched it again.
>>
>>3720804
I'd say the best strategy for that part is to advance fast and destroy the nests, otherwise you will get trapped. I think the nests are more resilient if you are playing the japanese version though (or loop 2).

>>3721713
>Sup Vludi
Hi!, haven't thought about uploading console games anytime soon, but I'll take in consideration your other suggestions, thanks for the interest.
>>
WWF No Mercy during the Hardcore title storyline where it's a handicap match with the APA vs you backstage.

Fuck that fucking bullshit. The AI cheats enough but a damn handicap match? It didn't matter how good your reversal timing was, they'd just beat the everliving fuck out of you and there wasn't a goddamn thing you can do about it because if you tried to attack one, the other one would just snipe you with a punch that is facing the other way, you fall on your ass, get the fuck beat out of you and the cycle repeats. WWF No Mercy really is one of those games where it's good until they go "Alright, motherfucker. Here's a surprise" and they crank the difficulty up from 0 to Korean Starcraft veteran.
>>
>>3722002
>I'd say the best strategy for that part is to advance fast and destroy the nests

Yeah, I figured the only way to stop these unkillable spheres from spawning was destroying the nests, but it's hard to get near them, and the bombs block the my shots. Also, the spheres feel very random, and have very erratic patterns. Sometimes one or two of them will follow me into the tunnel past that section, I hate that. And there's no way to destroy them that I could find. Just gotta wait until they disappear or finally go off screen.

>I think the nests are more resilient if you are playing the japanese version though (or loop 2).

Playing the japanese port on Saturn.
>>
>>3720836
>Die once and lose items
>game over and get sent back to 6-1

Good times
>>
>>3720801
I think the screenshot has perfect powerup and weapon to kill those guys though. Do it with him naked
>>
SMB2 JP.

I resigned in 8-1
>>
>>3720839
No there shouldn't be, bitch.
>>
>>3721962
The original MGS is definitely retro.
>>
>>3720836
Never finished this fucker when I was a kid. Tried again last week, and guess what m8. After him, there is a another one FUCK THIS SHIT. NOT going to quit though, this game is addictive as fuck.
>>
File: life-force-usa.png (3KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
life-force-usa.png
3KB, 256x240px
>>3720801
>Die, lose all powerups
>Only get a handful of lives
>Touch ANYTHING and you die
>First level has moving walls
>Second level has endlessly spawning enemies

Srsly what's with NES-era konami and trying to buck us over and pound us in the arse?
>>
>>3720839
Yeah, a big reason why I prefer Super C. Top down stages are much better than these, even if they are technically more inventive (but probably "dungeon crawler" from the arcade made more sense with these)
>>
>>3722069
Yes there should, whore.
>>
>>3721894
My bad. I just know that he posts on /vr/ so just tried my luck.

>>3722002
I like your vids, mang. I'm a fan. Keep the vids coming, I enjoy your vids because you play with skill and knowledge. it'd be awesome if you added english descriptions to your vids though, including the already existing ones. On many of them, i used google to translate them and found a lot of good information. Also, ur missing out on the non-spanish crowd. your vids deserve a wider audience imo
>>
I've dropped so many RPGs at around the halfway point and just read story synopses instead, it's not even funny. I give them anywhere from 10-20 hrs depending on the game, because I want to give them a fair chance since a lot of RPGs take a long time before you get to the meat of the good part, but some games just never get there.

If the characters and questing aren't engaging enough AND the combat/RPG mechanics aren't deep enough, I often feel as though I have nothing to gain from continuing to play the game, as it'll just be a repetitive cycle of town>dungeon>town with nothing enjoyable in-between just so I can get to the tidbits of story that also suck. I'd rather just read a synopsis and start another game. (Most recently, this was DQ1+2, for example.)

If the characters and storytelling devices are decent enough, I'll stick through it even if the combat and questing get boring and monotonous so that I can still get the satisfaction of closure. Likewise, if the game has good enough party building or a strategic enough combat system, I'll stick through it even if the writing sucks ass just so I can get the satisfaction of min/maxing my party.

I still finish plenty of RPGs, mind you, but I feel like I dodge a lot of bullets.
>>
>>3720839
Same. They're just so uninspired compared to the sidescrolling bliss of the main stages.
>>
>>3720836
ah yes, that guy. He isnt that hard if you had some practice on him. Its very possible to do a no damage defeat even if get the hang of it.

Still brutal bossfight.
>>
>>3721639
I did Goldeneye on 00 Agent, but couldnt do Perfect Dark on hard/perfect agent or whatever its called.
>>
>>3721675
ah yes, I remember it. Countless tries. What got me through is the constant motivation by my gf. We took turns and she was giggling and yelling manically.

It really helps having someone else to get to difficult stuff for psychological reasons.
>>
I almost dropped Action Force.

It's bizarre as the last levels are easier.
https://youtu.be/2yBBoB685OE
>>
>>3722809
Strange I found perfect dark to be easier when unlocking all the cheats
>>
>>3720816
>>3721683

I'm talking about bullshit stuff like having of those appear in the middle of a jump, with no way to know it before hand because it's random, and knocking you back into an insta death pit.

This happened all the time to me, and then you have to backtrack all the way from the beginning of the game only to have them do it again.

It's not the difficulty the problem, it's the bullshit.
>>
I was playing S3&K as K today and I got crushed once by an object that the game sent me rocketing into immediately following a GOTTA GO FAST segment in Hydrocity, and then again by a crusher moving away from the point of impact in Marble Garden. I immediately closed the emulator after the second one.
>>
>>3722807
>ah yes, that guy. He isnt that hard if you had some practice on him.
That's why they make it such a pain in the ass to get any practice
>>
>>3720801
>This fucking game
If you run past him at this point even if he follows you and kills you (which he will) you continue past this point and don't have to deal with him.

I was just playing this the other night and got farther than I ever have. All the way to stage 5 which is the entrance to the castle. You have to fight 2 of these fuckers and its mandatory because there is a boss after them. Fuck these guys.

>automatically dodge all your attacks
>attack randomly
>retreat bellow the ground and throw shit at you from safety
>>
>>3722138

They just want to give you what they know you want, faggot.

Nah I'm kiddin tho, pretty much gradius/sala/nemmy makes you have to quit and start from the beginning if you lose everything. I remember as a kid getting so mad because they start you in the middle of a cluster fuck and give you nothing, and if you die enough they throw you 1 FUCKING SPEED UP. When the voice says "Speed Up!" I can hear him holding back laughter while 20 moais lick my Vic vipers pussy hole.
>>
>>3721715
Attic bug= futility
>>
>>3720839
>haha

hello /reddit/
>>
>>3724097
>being this autistic
>>
>>3724113

haha :^)
>>
>>3722013
That and and the world championship with triple hhh are fucking insane
>>
I've dropped the FFIII remake on DS. I think it was because I entered a dungeon and decided to change jobs. I entered transition period and got fucked badly. This put me waaay back and I lost a lot of hard work. After this, I decide to call it quits.

Also, I dropped Battletoads. Never got past scooters.
>>
Gourmet Sentai for SNES.

Fuck the last level. This is one of the most annoying beat em ups ever.
The basic enemies have way too much health.
>>
>>3724405
Erm... there are special throws in this game, y'know... They do A LOT of damage... I bet you were doing nothing but combos and the basic throw... The combos are meant to stun enemies ONLY, then grab them, then do a special throw which do the brunt of the damage...

This is one of the EASIEST beat'em ups ever made.

Trust me. Do the special throws. Each character has two.
>>
File: Golem_Twins.png (109KB, 412x197px) Image search: [Google]
Golem_Twins.png
109KB, 412x197px
This fight is literally fucking impossible. Every time you attack them, they halve your HP in one turn. What a fucking joke of a game.
>>
>>3724426
Wut gaem?
>>
>>3720801
i drop most retro games i play, because i'm a scrub
>>
>>3724426
Not sure if trolling, but they only do that if you hit them with phys attacks. They copy the element of your attack, so you can manipulate them into using elements you're resistant to. Also, use double or triple techs on them to do more damage while eating fewer counterattacks.

>>3724447
Chrono Trigger.
>>
File: 1_Deku26_Large.jpg (218KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
1_Deku26_Large.jpg
218KB, 800x440px
>>3720801
when i got this game i was around 10. around christmas holidays...

did everything up to this point and had no idea i had to fall from a height to break through the web. literally spent hours searching every aspect of the tree, village area.
made me so anxious i had to stop playing it.
i was so sad that this huge adventure awaited that i had read about in magazines (no internet at the time, would of made life alot easier) and oi couldn't even get past the first section of the game.

i dropped it for about 2 weeks
then a friend called me to come over, saying that him and his brother rented the new zelda for 64 and they were at the temple of time.

i went round and they showed me how to break web

felt like such a fucking retard
>>
>>3724418
>two special throws

I meant three.
>>
>>3720801
>Gauntlet on the NES
>Hard as fuck
>100 levels in total
>In level 98 there's a shitload of fake exits and only a real one
>If you take ANY of the fake exits the game will kick you back to level 30 or something

fuck that game
>>
>>3724606
you are a retard, I did this when I was 7
>>
>>3724631
i did ur mum when i was 7 fuck off
>>
>>3723446
I'm on the practice curve now, getting wrecked just trying to get back there and then you get your dad's balls in your face, not fun
>>
>>3723008
I dont remember that, but I was always a perfectionist, so no cheats for me.
>>
>>3724606
>lol how does i break web
>>
>>3724426
any ideas on this guy?
>>
>>3724781
Use Vigil Hats, Prism Helms, Nova Armor, or the Amulet for status protection, and just hit him with strong techs, like Ice Sword 2. Bring a full-party healer if you need one.
>>
>>3724807
mh okay, I think I dont have some of that gear, have to check it out, thx. Not wanting to hijack this thread, but whats the deal with the black omen? Do I have to beat it before Lavos to get a game+?
>>
File: lufia1[1].jpg (51KB, 614x422px) Image search: [Google]
lufia1[1].jpg
51KB, 614x422px
>>3720801
I just found it very boring.
>>
I dropped OP's game on SNES, then few years ago playing an SNES emulator I managed to reach the last boss, couldn't kill it tho.
Also >>3721914 I never made sense of it and never went further than level 2.
As a huge fan of Wolverine's character when I was a teen, the SNES game adamentium rage was on my Xmas list, but I didn't manage to reach stage 2 because the game was obviously garbage.
>>
>>3725195
Beating Lavos at any point in time will lead to a NG+. Also, you can go through the Black Omen multiple times if you finish it in 1000 AD, then go back to 600 AD, and then back to 10000 BC.

The only real point of this is so you can fight the boss at the end of the Black Omen up to three times, so you can steal a Prism Dress and Prism Helm from it each time.
>>
>>3725638
and what else does finishing black omen? Is it a factor for different endings?

I hade huge huuge pause when I played the games, like years of not touching the game and the continuing.
>>
>>3725692
I don't think finishing the Black Omen affects the ending. It's basically just the big bonus dungeon of the game.
>>
>>3725203
I suffered through Lufia. It was terrible with zero redeeming qualities.
>>
>>3720801
They are easier with the green armor bow weapon. Gold armor bow is a shit.
>>
>>3721712
The last boss in the first one is fucking nuts.
>>
Contra 3 when I got to the overhead levels
>>
>>3725692
>>3725703
I'm pretty sure that you only get the best ending if you finish all side quests and the black omen. At the very least, you need to recover your fallen party member and clear the black omen for the best ending.
>>
I dropped this at the 15th level (the last).

The controls where cluncky and it begins to boring me
>>
>>3721084
I was playing this for a /vr/ gauntlet long ago, I ended up dropping it on the last world because I made a mistake with the unlimited continues cheat and accidentally went back to the beginning of the game.
>>
>>3728078
fuck you, this game is GOAT
>>
>>3721675
literally got me today.

god damn beaver pieces of shit
>>
>>3720836
Absolute bullshit boss fight, but the high difficulty is what makes Ninja Gaiden good anyway so it's all good.
>>
File: fit sees somebody deadlifting.jpg (119KB, 698x657px) Image search: [Google]
fit sees somebody deadlifting.jpg
119KB, 698x657px
>>3720816
>Death Mountain
>Those fucking lizard axeholes
>>
>>3720858
Just look for the camera flash you dip
>>
File: plok.jpg (86KB, 512x358px) Image search: [Google]
plok.jpg
86KB, 512x358px
Fuck this shitty designed game.
>>
>>3721905
Fuck you Sky Kid is great
>>
Dropped Final Fantasy IV, it just wasn't grabbing me. But to be fair, I was probably burnt out on turn based RPGs since I had already played all of FF 1 and 2 back to back, and a lot of FF3.

Also dropped Sonic Spinball because I can't get good.

Dropped Donkey Kong 64 at Crystal Cavern, which I think is the last level I need to 100 percent. I'm just so fed up with needing specific Kongs to grab shit.

>>3724148
I dropped it too but only because I got lost at the very last dungeon, and I stopped playing for so long that I forgot everything else that happened in the game, so it seems almost not worth going back and completing.

Considering playing the NES version from the beginning though.
>>
>>3725203
I played Lufia 2 before the first game, I also ended up dropping Lufia 1.
Had some decent music in it at least.

A game I've dropped more than once is Paladins Quest. I just can't seem to force myself to finish it. It's so god damn boring.
>>
>>3720801
After a particularly frustrating day with that game I took the cartridge to my front door and threw it into the street, where it shattered. I went to get it like a half-hour later and wedged the now-naked chipboard back into the SNES and started playing it again.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>3720801
Kick master. Love the music and style, can't get behind the controls. The kicks have such short range, hitboxes are weird. Only game that made me ragequit. I literally tore the cartridge out of the system and threw it across the room.

Another game I could never beat is ghosts and goblins.
>>
>>3720801
I drop at least 70% of the games I start playing before actually finishing them. Many games, especially retro ones get repetitive by the end and I feel myself growing tired of the mechanics. Because my gaming time is relatively limited and precious as well as there being so many games out there, I only continue to play one if it's fun the entire time.
>>
>>3729736
>I'm shit at games and can't get good, the post
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
E.V.O. The Search for Eden

That fucking caveman just before the Cave of the Monkey Humans. If you let him hit you, EVER, you're done. If you're to the left of him, he'll home run you right out of the park, er, stage. If you're on the right of him, he'll stun-lock you into oblivion, and you may or may not be able to get into your evolution menu to toggle your muzzle horn fast enough not to die.
>>
>>3729774
You are terrible at reading comprehension.
>>
>>3729359
FF III NES > FF III PSP >>>>> FF III DS
>>
>>3729983
I seem to be one of the only people who likes FFIII DS as well. I've always liked FFIII. Even before I played it I got the soundtrack thinking it was for FFIII US at a comic convention and fell in love with the story though that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOHdZvqLmu0&list=PL1C79DA17BE1E930C&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJclyWx5OaY&list=PL1C79DA17BE1E930C&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hCf88YIM-w&list=PL1C79DA17BE1E930C&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4r4pWrs-2E&list=PL1C79DA17BE1E930C&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4CmRuBSawA&list=PL1C79DA17BE1E930C&index=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D79u_CLm_uk&list=PL1C79DA17BE1E930C&index=6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvRaLmA3IKo&list=PL1C79DA17BE1E930C&index=7
>>
>>3729983
what about the steam version?
>>
>>3729776
I think you can evolve into a human before that fight, can't you?
That would make the fight a lot easier.
>>
>>
>>3724426

Equip team with armor that resists a magic element, bring character into battle that uses that element, cast that element.

Boom, done.

Now, Charming the items off them, that's another matter, since Charming the enemy counts as a physical attack.
>>
>>3729994
I don't understand why you'd play DS over PSP. If memory serves the mognet thing is busted on DS, now, right? PSP is higher res and the mognet stuff is doable as a single player. Widescreen is nice, too, and the DS's touch features are lame.

>>3730109
Couldn't tell you, but assuming it is just a higher res version of the PSP version it should be good. I can't remember if the DS version had the push-select-to-speed-up-battles thing, or not. The PSP does. If Steam has that it's probably the best version (unless you want it portable).
>>
>>3725203
It gets pretty good at the very end, bit of a slog getting there though.
>>
>>3720801
Castlevania comes to mind, particularly the few rooms before Dracula. The challenge just ramps up too much and I start to ask myself where the enjoyment is.
>>
>>3730767
I don't prefer DS over PSP now, but I liked the DS version before PSP came out.
>>
>>3729736
This. Ten years ago, it seemed everyone knew this, but now that retro vidya has exploded, every game is suddenly treated like it's worth consideration and at least $10. Yeah, there are some amazing retro games out there that totally hold up and are worth playing, but much like modern games (and anything, really) 90% of it is crap. This is why I have to laugh when I see collectors with walls of retro games, most of which will likely never get played again. I prefer having a focused collection of my favorites and ones that are sentimental to me.

I suppose I don't begrudge collectors. Some people just like to own stuff. I just kind of feel bad for them if they're doing it now. The hobby is pure wallet-rape at this point.
>>
Not so much me, but a friend of mine had been wanting to play Startropics for a while, so I brought my NES over one day after work. He dropped the controller and refused to play any more.

>>3730740
Yup. I played further than this all the time when I was a kid, had it all down to a system, but god dammit. It's so much tedious memorization and the platform/grapple detection is shit. I recall, very specifically, you can't jump on just any part of a giraffe's head, otherwise you'll just fall through. You can only jump on the back, the part over the neck. Fucking stupid.
>>
File: ch3-magmasmoltentunnel.gif (214KB, 1539x2080px) Image search: [Google]
ch3-magmasmoltentunnel.gif
214KB, 1539x2080px
>>3731780
The controls felt clunky to me, but i kept trying to play. The second i jumped into the unavoidable death in pic related, i just lost all motivation to play. The fucking last tile is on the edge of the screen, so it just fools you. Fake difficulty if ever i saw it
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.