[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you owned a N64 game that required controller pak but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3909.png (221KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3909.png
221KB, 395x500px
>yfw you owned a N64 game that required controller pak but you didn't own one
>>
The first game I had for my N64 was Turok and I didn't even know about them until I tried to save. Luckily, I knew the big cheat. I used that to warp to stages until I finally got a controller pak. Now, I use a third party rumble pak that has 4 memory cards built in. No more swapping for me.
>>
File: 51jzlFCBeIL.jpg (46KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
51jzlFCBeIL.jpg
46KB, 500x368px
:(
>>
>>3719049
Who's that girl? The art style seems extremely familiar but I don't recognize the character. Image search doesn't help.
>>
>>3721405
She's from sansha sanyou, it's a shit weeb cartoon
https://myanimelist.net/character/33801/Teru_Hayama
>>
File: 1426703064250.gif (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1426703064250.gif
2MB, 1200x675px
>>3721423
>studio is Doga Kobo
>also made Yuruyuri
Indeed had that in mind, so I guess that was the association.
>>
>>3719497
>Now, I use a third party rumble pak that has 4 memory cards built in.
Those always were prone to save corruption, with Acclaim games being particularly bad about that.

I have one like that by Gamester and I can't even change to the saves anymore.
>>
>>3721423
It's an anime you normie moron.
>>
>>3722386
anime = weeb cartoon
>>
>>3721405
>The art style seems extremely familiar
it's this thing called 'anime', there are fags liking it all over the Internet
>>
File: 1437241916538.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437241916538.gif
2MB, 286x400px
>>3723052
No you idiot, if you're into anime you learn to discern different art styles within anime. There's a similarity between >>3721489 and >>3719049 because they were made by the same studio, probably drawn by the same artist, whereas for instance pic related is noticeably different (if you into anime). And these are still in the same general category (cutesy girl faces).
>>
>>3723069
Mio is pure cancer tho
>>
File: Lego_Racers_cover.jpg (20KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
Lego_Racers_cover.jpg
20KB, 300x219px
>>3719049
>That car you just spent half an hour building? Good luck doing it again tomorrow.
Thank goodness all the first-party games saved on the cart.
>>
>>3719049
Replayed the first part a few times before finally getting one.
>>
>>3719049
turok 2 and shadowman(i think)
had a 3rd party pak that crapped out
then got an offical pak at toysrus nyc for cheap in like 04/05
can't remember the price but I also got PD for $10 new too
years later i got a free n64 with an offical pak and madden so now i have 2 paks going unused
mostly used the pak for custom bomber men in 64
>>
Mario Kart requires a ridiculous amount of blocks to save ghost data.

I used to have a 3rd party one that was like 4 memory paks in 1, but it got fucked and doesn't work anymore, maybe it can be repaired by changing the battery, I dunno.
I got an official one mostly for Goemon and Hybrid Heaven.
>>
>>3723380
that shit was torture! took forever to get out of town and still to this day I don't have a controller pack. looking forward to getting an everdrive now that i've sold all my 64 carts
>>
File: s.png (67KB, 299x256px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
67KB, 299x256px
>tfw you have no pages left on your pak because your brother's shitty wrestling game takes up half the space
>>
Had to wait a week for the pak to arrive. It was fine by me because the game scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>3722227
Mine is a Nyko that I've had at least 15 years and it's never corrupted on me yet.
>>
>>3723473
Oh fuck, don't remind me that my Goemon and Hybrid Heaven saves are kill now.

Also Perfect Dark after that overflow glitch had killed my EEPROM and then my third-party controller pak died.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.