[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been looking for a cheap alternative to Krikzz's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: $_57.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
I've been looking for a cheap alternative to Krikzz's Everdrive 64, and this definitely seems to be the cheapest.

Does anyone have one of these things? What's it like?
>>
>>3716628
It works great but I had to download the os from a tutorial webpage because it doesn't come
With it.
About an hour of head scratching later and I was finally playing doom 64.
>>
>>3716628
Your lucky
I'm in a generous mood someone answered my resident evil question earlier

http://www.nesworld.com/n64-everdrive64plus.php
>>
>>3716637
Fuck your mood.
I hope something happens to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>3716641
Nope, going to bed full of fine foods.
Good evening to you.
>>
>>3716635
I can upload it if you want its getting rare to get because they closed the hosting sites
>>
>>3716628
I've been using one for more than 2 years, never had a single problem or a corrupted save, It run larger Roms like RE 2 and the expenssive Conkers Bad Fur Day and all Rare shit. I even play NES with it, there is a descent emulator for it, not all mappers are compatible but I played Kirby's and Little Samson with it.
>>
>>3716683
I don't even have one and I want you to do this
>>
>>3716683
Please do. I really need it.
>>
>>3716683

I have one, and I recommend you do this. For some reason mine only works on the included OS 1.28
>>
I bought one that doesn't have the extra slot on top and included was an 8GB sd card with all the roms on it already.

Apart from simply resetting to actually get the games to save, highly recommend it.

It freaking plays Pokemon Stadium 2.
>>
>>3719336
If anyone is interested, I got it here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282092720935?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
>>
>>3716628
What you actually do is search for junfangames and buy the everdrives from there, they're sold at China version prices but are recognized as official krikkzz-branded everdrives and can even handle his updates without being bricked.
>>
They're good, got one on Amazon shipped from California for $63 after cash back.

Might be better to get the junfungames like that other anon keeps shilling on about in these threads (jokes jokes) but it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>3719414
Not quite in this case. junfangames has the v3 which has the real time clock so you can play Animal Crossing. Also guaranteed updates and no need to reset to save. But you'll pay a bit more, it's somewhere near $100. Also you'll have to deal with a taobao agent and wait for it to come from China. I can see why the $63 option would be appealing here.
>>
>>3719442
Ah that's cool they have the v3. The extra money, time, and effort isn't worth it to me (don't want to play animal crossing on n64 and don't mind resetting) but I'm sure it is for others.

Cheers
>>
>>3719380
>>3719442
How are their SD2SNES?
>>
Anyone know anything about the 64 drive?
>>
>>3720673
krikzz is not involved in the making of it in any way. The project is open source and all files needed are publicly available on github so anyone can build one. The biggest worry you'll have with buying any of the Chinese made versions is that MSU-1 audio support might be missing. Other than that everything else works and you can update safely.
>>
>>3720696
>The biggest worry you'll have with buying any of the Chinese made versions is that MSU-1 audio support might be missing. Other than that everything else works and you can update safely.
Hmm that seems somewhat worrying. Does Junfangames have that problem?
>>
File: 1483122928518.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483122928518.gif
212KB, 525x525px
Is there any legitimate place to purchase an NES Everdrive from based in the U.S.? I ordered one directly from the Everdrive store, and it took over a month for the fucker to ship it. He apparently fucked up the address, so it was never delivered, and got sent back to the Ukraine.
>>
>>3723220
Stone Age Gamer. Their prices kinda suck and they tend to oversell items meaning you have to wait for them to get their next shipment from the Ukraine.
>>
>>3716683
>>3719315
Could either of you post the files you need here? I'd be very grateful.
>>
i got one in the mail literally today, it came with a shitty CD with the needed file
>>
>>3723220
https://shop.retrogate.com/everdrive/everdrive-n8-nes-buy

Does anyone know if the "plastic shell" option comes with a label?rallentare maneul
>>
>>3724603
nvm these arent us haha
>>
>>3724608
Says US dollars. They don't ship to the states?
>>
>>3724696
Of course they do. They're based in Ukraine just like Krikzz.com is so no slower.

The only US-based seller is stoneagegamer and they're a bunch of rip-off merchants.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.