[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's a meme but I need to vent out how legitimately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: CAS_mheadGAME.jpg (14KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
CAS_mheadGAME.jpg
14KB, 450x225px
I know it's a meme but I need to vent out how legitimately I fucking hate these fucking cunt shitheads.
>>
File: fleaman-02.jpg (42KB, 250x304px) Image search: [Google]
fleaman-02.jpg
42KB, 250x304px
They've got nothing on these little shits.
>>
File: Mutant.png (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant.png
59KB, 400x400px
>>3713592
These fucking bastard jerk offs really dust my dollies.
>>
File: CVflyingeye.jpg (6KB, 185x141px) Image search: [Google]
CVflyingeye.jpg
6KB, 185x141px
hi
>>
>>3713597
I hate those fuckers a lot more than medusa heads.
>>
>>3713607
We all do.
>>
>>3713597
Oh, yes, the "I literally have a random pattern and fuck you" guys.

I wish they didn't exists as well.
>>
File: Annoying2-620x.jpg (79KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
Annoying2-620x.jpg
79KB, 620x385px
>>3713592
It could always be worse
>>
>>3713684
Those fag birds literally always fly head first into your blade tho, they're a pain in the ass if you fail to react in the exact microsecond but once you get that down they're not AS bad as the piece of shits in Castlevania were you are also playing as a sort of moving statue.
>>
>>3713684

Ninja Gaiden is a fucking asshole. What the hell is its problem?
>>
>>3713686
>in Castlevania were you are also playing as a sort of moving statue.

This might be the best description of the game I've ever read.
>>
>>3713605
this ones way worse
>>
>>3713686
Right. It's not a problem if it's just one bird.....but past world 5 it's never just one bird.
>>
>>3713697
desu at that point in the game I just mostly resorted to run past most enemies. I won't deny the Ninja Gaiden games are pretty horse shit too and some of the later levels seem to suffer from a lack of actual design.
>>
>>3713698
>let's REMOVE all the checkpoints they cleared once they reach the final boss, it'll be hilarious!

Ninja Gaiden is the devil
>>
File: 17172SillyBean.gif (48KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
17172SillyBean.gif
48KB, 640x442px
>>3713705
>clear the whole game in like a week.
>Get to the final boss
>don't beat the game for another 2 months or so.

Such is life
>>
>>3713684
The jetpack ninjas that throw ninja stars and the floating boss
>>
>>3713597

They're not so bad if you take them on one at a time.

But if you're in an area where birds drop them, and you let so much as one of them hit the ground and evade your whip, you may as well just kill yourself irl.
>>
>>3713592
Is it just me or do the ones in Bloodlines have an even steeper curve that just makes them that much more difficult to judge and avoid?
>>
>>3713894

Do they appear in any level other than the tower of pisa? And you can always avoid them by just jumping on the platform above. They were never a problem to me.

I still think the ones in CV1 and 3 are the hardest ones.
>>
File: 1338794032959.jpg (34KB, 807x607px) Image search: [Google]
1338794032959.jpg
34KB, 807x607px
>>3713705
>Beat the first final boss
>The second kicked my ass
>Start from the very beginning of stage
>"I guess I'm going to lose again but I will learn its pattern at least"
>Reached the boss room again
>Got beaten in two or three seconds because I let my guard down after the whole final stage
>Back to the beginning again
>>
>>3713607
They're called Gorgon heads kiddo.
>>
>>3713592
They're not that hard to deal with.

>>3713597
These are way harder.
>>
File: cia.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>3713605
You're a big eye.
>>
>>3713597

The Evolution of the Fleaman is interesting. In the original Japanese version, they're these little Goblin enemies. Nothing too special. For whatever reason, the Western release replaces them with the Igor sprite from the Igor+Frankenstein fight. Later games then turned them into an actual unique enemy, the fleaman.
>>
>>3713597

Fuck that long run with all the birds and these fuckers

Funny how these guys became nearly completely unthreatening in metroidvanias because your mobility is so much better
>>
>>3714063
It's 2017 and this meme wasn't even funny in 2016.
>>
>>3714170

To be fair nothing is really threatening in Metroidvanias because you have so much more health/defense and in any case you can just eat some food or run back to a save room. But yeah, they're mainly a nightmare because of the arthritic character movement. In almost any other game they'd hardly be an annoyance, in Castlevania two of them is a death sentence.
>>
>>3713597
oh god, these are a pain
if you don't hit them while they're landing you may as well restart
>>
>>3715402
for you
>>
>>3713773
You mean the one stage where it happens? It was so fucking satisfaying to figure out the pattern in that area, not even joking.

By the time I beated that level I was blazing trough that section without taking a single hit, feelsgood.jpg.

There's definitely a pattern to the medusas too which shouldn't be so fucking hard but when they are placed in long hallways (AKA EVERY SINGLE GOD DANM TIME) it's a bit much to try and memorize where you can stand and where you can't, especially with nothing in the enviroment around to try and use as landmarks.
>>
>>3714163
wrong

in the original game they are hunchbacks in all versions.

they've only become gremlins in the japanese version of castlevania 3 which was then carried over to super castlevania 4

the igor-like hunchbacks existed from the very beggining
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.