[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I prepared some games for my NES, SNES, Genesis, GB, GBC,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: lists.png (283KB, 2392x1736px) Image search: [Google]
lists.png
283KB, 2392x1736px
So I prepared some games for my NES, SNES, Genesis, GB, GBC, GBC, NGP and TG16 emulator.
I read Retro-Sanctuary, Racketboy and even V's Recommended games but still.

Am I missing some truly essential games here? I guess you will know which console corresponds to each list.

Also, I'd rather no RPGs, I already have my hands full with DraQue 4, Resonance of Fate and Wild Guns for the next two months.
>>
>>3707494

You won't play more than ~20% of that shit, max.
>>
Genesis needs Ecco

Also I fucking love Herzog Zwei but playing it by yourself is kinda meh, heads up.
>>
>>3707497
I'm actually planning to since I started a personal project of writing a blog with personal thoughts of every game I've finished.

That's why I chose essential games, action and platformers mostly (since RPG's take to much time and I'd rather play them at my own pace)

I just have one rule since I can't play everything on its original hardware: no savestates unless it's after finishing a level (like a normal save function, not for save scumming).
>>
Where's Tetris?
>>
>>3707532
As a PSN Classic.

I'd also include a PSO list but those games are a little bit bigger so I'm always rotating them.
>>
>>3707538
I mean PSN Mini or something.
I'm using my psp more as a retro portable machine than to play its own games.
>>
>>3707521
What will make your thoughts special? The fact that they belong to you, a very special snowflake? Enough has been said almost all of these games, and in a more entertaining and comprehensive manner than a starting blogger with no exposure to these games can provide.

Don't even try to post your blog there and read up on games before you think your opinion about them matters anything.
>>
>>3707545
Ow the edge
>>
>>3707545

y u mad tho
>>
>>3707545
You are absolutely right.

OP I better use of your time would be to start a youtube channel playing these games and get your YouTube Fame!
>>
>>3707559
I wanted to say this but I went away an you said that, so yeah.

>>3707552
Blogger is like YouTuber except in written form. And you know, it's OK when people know their shit and tell you things you didn't know. Or at the very least, they are entertaining.

But OP literally hasn't played these well-known games and yet he already wants to write a blog about them. Such an effort deserves a pat on the head from his mom, but it should get absolutely no attention from everyone else. He's the absolute average random dude from the web and yet he thinks his opinions deserve their own blog. He could as well make a literary blog with his opinions on every book from mandatory school reading program.

Playing all these games is fine to do for your own experience and education. But don't make a blog out of it.
>>
>>3707584

I don't understand how this is causing your booty bruising

He's not shilling it here or anything. Let the fucker write his analysis.
>>
>>3707584
Successful people fail a ton of time.

Do what you want, OP. Fuck these cubicle monkeys.
>>
>>3707590
How can you analyze anything when you haven't played the absolute basics? He has the gall to ask people to help him choose games for it.

>>3707594
"Successful" is irrelevant here, we're talking about what differs truly worthy writing from a waste of everyone's time. The truly good writers provide an insight at things which lie beyond what lies on the surface. They don't just write Facebook-style "impressions", they make deep analysis with facts from interviews, make comparisons with other games, etc. Or at least they talk about what other people haven't talked before, like take Kinaman's videos about Dendy and or VGJunk's posts about really obscure games you probably wouldn't otherwise learn about.

OP picks the games literally everyone has played. His twist? It's "his" story with them. This is Facebook or diary material, where the posts revolve around one person's very subjective opinion and they truly think anyone gives a fuck or can relate to it.
>>
>>3707629
It's his blog, he can do what he wants.
>>
>>3707645
Yes, except for help with it here. And god forbid he whores it there
>>
>>3707629

I dunno, you could stary by analyzing the basics

Did a blog fondle you as a kid?
>>
>>3707695
>I dunno, you could stary by analyzing the basics
Then go and do that—in your head. Begin sharing your thoughts when there's a demand for them.

Speaking of things you have no idea about when nobody asked your opinion is a sure sign of a stupid person.
>>
File: 1482329289537.png (134KB, 256x283px) Image search: [Google]
1482329289537.png
134KB, 256x283px
OP here,
Jeez, the butthurt is real, you're giving me too much importance if this bothers you so much.

I have played vidya since I have memory (I'm 25) and I just want to finally finish some stuff I missed.

I just asked for important games I'm missing (maybe I've played what you people have in mind but tell me anyways)
I'm not here to meet your backlog standards and you shouldn't care.

I don't have plans to be a fucking youtuber who thinks screaming at videogames is actually a "job", I just want to do something for myself.
>>
>>3707721
Hi OP.
I don't have any recommendations but I want to break the sperg combo for a bit.

My new years resolution is to quit 4chan. I'm tired of the same memes, hate, and nonstop shitposting. It's just a habit at this point.
I was going to make a /vr/ essentials thread like this before leaving, but I can't imagine it turning out any better than this one did.

I think you got the big ones in your list and I'm going to dig through it to create my own. Plus some PS1 and PC games. Thank you for posting it, I appreciate it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.