[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat this after all these years Opinions? Seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: batman returns snes.jpg (320KB, 1138x783px) Image search: [Google]
batman returns snes.jpg
320KB, 1138x783px
Just beat this after all these years

Opinions?

Seems like beat em up kino to me.
>>
Almost the same here, beat it last fall for the first time. Never owned it on my SNES. Catwoman was a fucking bitch to beat...
>>
>>3705279
My brother finally beat it last year. This game has always been one of our favorites on the SNES.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 250x353px
well what about me
>>
>>3705750
Ugly

Plain

Boring
>>
What is "kino"?
>>
>>3705807
It's film in a lot of yurooor languages. On /tv/ it was used as a shorthand for patrician film.

Since young teenagers browse this site they think kino means any sort of artistic masterpiece because they lack logical thought.
>>
>>3705279
I've been praising this game for years on /vr/. But people just automatically assume that it's a generic console beat'em up. It's actually really, really, really well-made. And I'm saying this as someone who prefers arcade beat'em ups to console ones by a mile.

>>3705438
Catwoman is extremely easy. She's probably the easiest boss in the game. Just learn her patterns. Don't learn from the youtube videos, all their strategies take damage or use capsules. You don't need to take a single hit from her, nor waste a capsule on her. Furthermore, the second time you fight her, you can simply infinite her.

Anyway, it's a great game with excellent presentation and music, awesome grab mechanics, and very satisfying attacks and throws.
>>
>>3705279
Unpolished with brocken bosses, but still managed to be enjoyable, but goddamn Konami forcing you to beat it on the most brocken difficulty to get the full Ending.

Fucking Autocorrect.
>>
>>3705930
Was that a U.S. version change or was the JP version like that too? I know Contra III (and probably Turtles in Time) had the ending locked on the hard difficulty.
>>
>>3705930
>broken bosses

In what way?
>>
>>3705930
None of the bosses are broke bruh - but it is easy to put yourself in bad positions that make them feel broken
>>
>>3705930
>broken bosses

None of the bosses are broken and every single one of them are killable without taking any damage. You just need to get better at the game.
>>
The music was a good Elfman soundalike.
>>
>>3705897
>Just learn her patterns.
durr literally the strategy for every boss ever
>>
>>3706850
>missing the point

Well-designed bosses still require skill, timing, reactions, good input, and decision-making even after you learn their patterns. Catwoman is a boss that becomes a complete and utter joke and requires absolutely no skill whatsoever once you figure out her pattern; she is so easy that taking a single hit against her would be embarrassing.
>>
>>3705279
It is indeed a great fucking game, and so true to the Tim Burton Batman ethos.

I loved that little Stage Clear music piece that plays whenever you beat a level.
>>
>>3705779
I don't even understand why it sucks because it seems like it should be pretty good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.