[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best game within this game? I've only played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Kirby_Super_Star_Coverart.png (96KB, 256x175px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby_Super_Star_Coverart.png
96KB, 256x175px
What's the best game within this game? I've only played the one that's basically the first Dreamland
>>
>>3704616
Most will say milky way wishes or revenge of metaknight, maybe a few will say great cave offensive.
>>
>>3704616
I'm partial to the arena because my friend and I used to have a blast trying to beat it on coop with different abilities.

Great Cave Offensive and Milky Way Wishes are the two most substantial game modes, both take about an hour to complete on their own. Revenge of Meta Knight is shorter but always stood out to me as being the most fun of the full games.
>>
>>3704616
I really like The Great Cave Offensive, because it's like one big continuous level. And having to find all the treasure chests makes it even bigger, without being tedious or frustrating.

Also Milky Way Wishes is breddy gud.

I guess those two are the bestest since they're also the most expansive.
>>
>>3704634
Oh I forgot Revenge of Meta Knight is 2nd best imo even before Milky Way

>>3704631
once you git gud the arena is really not very challenging :^(
>>
also that first game; is that meant to be a shortened version of Dreamland? I feel like I finished it in like 20mins
>>
>>3704645
No, Kirby's Dream Land is just that short.
And it becomes even shorter with all the power ups disponible in Super Star.
>>
>>3704616
Great Cave Offensive is pretty good to play co-op, finding every treasure can take some hours in your first time, some are very well hidden.
>>
>>3704654
Not quite, it lacks the castle level. The castle level bosses are at the end of the sea level, and the original sea level boss (don't remember what it was) isn't there.
>>
>>3704654
Isn't Superstar missing one of the levels from dreamland? It's at least missing the blimp boss.
>>
>>3704676
Wasn't it a blimp with a canon on it?
>>
>>3704616
Great Cave Offensive. Music is fun. Collecting things in a one megalevel is satisfying.
>>
Adventure-wise: Great Cave Offensive
Action-wise: Metaknight
>>
Revenge of Meta Knight, but Milky Way Wishes is a close second. If we're counting Ultra than Revenge of the King is somewhere in between.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.