[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought you jerk it to old Fallouts to prove how hardcore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (244KB, 849x667px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
244KB, 849x667px
I thought you jerk it to old Fallouts to prove how hardcore you are. So any logical reason you didn't play Fallout 1.5: Ressurection yet?

http://resurrection.cz/en/
>>
>>3703998
There's nothing hardcore about Fallout unless you do ironman, no exiting without saving.
>>
>>3704003
Tbh it was just an opening line to grab your attention. Now go play the mod.
>>
>>3703998
>fallout
>hardcore

10 agi fast shot gauss pistol gg everything
>>
>>3703998
>Fallouts
>hardcore
>that's what dad jokes fans actually believe
>>
>>3703998
I did and it was great.
really makes me wanna replay 1-2 again
>>
>>3704016
I remember one time I went with Brusier and Fast Shot as a melee build for the challenge. It's pretty disappointing when you've only got 5 action points to use because Brusier nyxes two of them right off the bat. And on top of that, no eye shots with a ripper.

Still managed to kill the master, though I died from radiation exposure during the ending (Because it travels you back to your vault instantly after defeating the final area.). I suppose that'd make an interesting What-If though: The vault dweller dies in the military base or cathedral's self-destruction after completing his mission. What would happen in the vault afterwards?
>>
>>3704105
Overseer sends out another lackey to figure out what happened, or casually locks the vault again until the Enclave show up and kill everyone.
>>
>>3703998
So this is a fan sequel? Because that screeny makes it look like UI upgrades
>>
>>3704373
Fan interquel that you install as a mod for Fallout 2.
>>
>>3703998
1.5 is too edgy for me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.