[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help playing Final Fantasy VI. I'm at the part where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg (34KB, 478x264px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg
34KB, 478x264px
I need help playing Final Fantasy VI. I'm at the part where Kefka's troops are climbing up the mountain and you split into three parties and have to stop them from getting to Baron. I got beat pretty bad. What should my strategy be? What should my parties be? I put Locke and Celes together and they didn't last too long, Same with Terra and Edgar. Cyan, Edgar, and Gau lasted a little longer, but I still died.
>>
>>3703223
>Cyan, Edgar, and Gau
Scratch that, Cyan, Sabin, and Gau.
>>
>>3703223
Make two groups of 4 and put them at tbe choke points halfway through the map.
Your last remaining group contains your least valuable and they do nothing.
If you're playing a hardmode or low level run the group on the right will have a chance to push through and end early, skipping about 6 or 7 of the green and brown forces. Celes is good so she can runic the poison and bolt/fire of tbe big rider mini boss and kefka.
>>
>>3703223
Literally just hunt all of the packs down and Bioblaster/Autocrossbow them down with Edgar.
>>
>>3703223
make the edgar/sabin/terra/celes superteam and rush kefka.
>>
one team should have gau with the pterodon rage for meteo
one team should have edgar for flash/bio blaster/crossbow
one team should have sabin for his fire dance
place the teams so that all the routes to banon are blocked
>>
>>3703642
This. I always make this group and rush him. Its easy.
>>
File: sabin edit.png (455KB, 696x666px) Image search: [Google]
sabin edit.png
455KB, 696x666px
>>3703223
>mfw i dropped the game after that part.

No point in playing if i'm only invested in the story.
>>
>>3703642
>superteam without gau
no way man

Edgar/Sabin/Celes/Gau
>>
>>3704208
to add to this, Gau is mostly useful if you have a few key rages (for single battles, this means: stray cat).
>>
>>3704165
This edit is so much better.
>>
>>3703642
Thanks for this. I got past it no problem. I died later while looking for Terra, and I hadn't found a save point so I'll have to do it again, but it shouldn't be too difficult.
>>
>>3704165
But there are story, only non linear.
>>
>>3704214
yeah, OP, if you haven't played before, unless you're committed to during a blind run, look up some info on Gau. He's either the baddest motherfucker on the planet or laughably useless depending on which rages he has.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.