[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/, I have a Super Nintendo and I really want to buy Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0159.jpg (615KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
615KB, 1200x836px
Hey /vr/, I have a Super Nintendo and I really want to buy Super Metroid for it and all my local retro game stores said that it's rare and expensive cartridge. Anybody know where I can buy this cartridge for less than $50?
>>
Call bulma and tell her to build a time machine for you.
>>
>1.42m copies sold worldwide
Yeah, it's a really rare game.
>>
>>3702428
Got one on ebay about a year ago for $45 with a dead battery. It averages for about $50 on ebay. My local retro store also wants $100 for the loose cart.
>>
>>3702428
The SFC cart is the same game and costs a fraction of the price. Just remove the knub things on your snes.

Or just buy a flash cart and own every game.
>>
Over rated games general?
>>
>>3702487
Yeah its over rated but its still a good game, as most over rated games are over rated for that reason.
>>
What Super Metroid is expensive? I recall it being $5 at EB Games 10 years ago.
>>
It's not rare, it's just in demand because LOL NINTENDO, LOL SNES, and LOL SUPER METROID.
>>
Good luck in your search. I want to highly recommend the Metroid 2 remake for PC (AM2R) as well.

It's very much like Super Metroid
>>
Just emulate it for free???
>>
>>3702428
Buy the Japanese cart if you cant find it for cheap.
>>
Don't know much about them but you can get reproduction carts off of a site like etsy
>>
>>3702428
Axiom Verge! Google it, on many platforms and fucking amazing.
>>
>>3702428
The Japanese cart is literally identical to the US one and you're going to pay $30 to $40 less for it.
>>
>>3703048
What does that have to do with the Original Post?
>>
>>3703062
Just buy my game dude
>>
>>3702428
You might as well get a (cheap) everdrive if you just wanna play Super Metroid. You could even play one or several other SNES games for the same or less than a cart of Super Metroid.

If you still feel like getting a copy of it than you just have to cope with the price for now. That or wait a few years till "the fad dies down". Only problem with that is that I can't assure whether that will happen at all so it's up to you OP.
>>
>>3703048
>>3703063

Westerners are a perversion of everything that was once beautiful
>>
>>3702428
I'll sell you mine for 50$ + shipping
>>
>>3703048
that game was shit
>>
>>3702429
>Hey Kid! I'll let you touch me if you give me your dragon ball!
>>
>>3702523
>10 years ago
Epic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.