[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite? Least favorite? Which do you replay from time to time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Favorite?
Least favorite?
Which do you replay from time to time?

For me, it's X-Wing Alliance. I actually install it anytime I switch computers, just incase I get the itch to play it. Actually still use the Microsoft Sidewinder Pro I bought when I got the game itself. Which is a tad depressing, because it's starting to lean to the left a bit.
>>
>>3701141
Is that using the Q3A engine? Those ship models look exactly the same as they do in Jedi Knight II.

Personally I love Dark Forces, Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight II.
>>
>>3701183
I don't think so? I think XWA was 1999. Outcast was what? 2002? 2003?
>>
I played a ton of rogue squadron and battle for naboo -I got a ton of hours out of those games, plus many more when I got an Internet connection and could find all the secrets..

Having a little bit of trouble replaying them, though, lots of nostalgia lenses going on there. Anybody tried rogue squadron on pc?any good?
>>
>>3702834
its rogue squadron on pc. what are you expecting?
>>
>>3701183
My guess is that's shitty and old baked ambient occlusion, because the edges are dark. It's commonly used in video game graphics, it's not an engine thing.
>>
>>3701141
>because it's starting to lean to the left a bit.

Calibrate your joystick. Put subject in the name field.
>>
>>3702906
There are often huge differences between console and PC versions of games and usually one is better than the other.

Take shadows of the empire for example. The PC version was released a year after the N64 version, and they took out the beautiful illustrations and replaced them with bad CG animation and voice acting.
>>
>>3702918
and that didnt happen. rogue squadron is better on pc than n64.
>>
>>3702917
It is calibrated. There's a little give to the left side of the stick now, so when it sits idle, it leans slightly left.
>>
>>3703210
The force feedback sidewinders center by using powered force feedback motors so it shouldn't happen to them.
>>
>>3703234
It's just a Sidewinder Pro, not a force feedback Sidewinder.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.