[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will it take for Nintendo to release the SNES version on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What will it take for Nintendo to release the SNES version on Virtual Console?

Is the GBA version much worse with its lower resolution?
>>
>>3700780
I think there's licensing issues with the SuperFX chip or something weird, it might never happen.
>>
Yep, Argonaut dissolved and took the rights to the SFX chip with them. It's not going to happen.
>>
GBA por has some extra slowdown and some enemies got replaced with balloons to reduce lag. Sound quality is pretty faithful although it's only mono and you have got retarded Yoshi Story voice clips. Other than that it's a fine port.
>>
>>3700784
>>3700792
shit, if that's the case then Nintendo should make a remastered version of the game
>>
>>3700784
So it's not being unable to emulate the SFX Chip, but just licensing issues?
>>
It's not that expensive so just go buy it and it's worth owning.
>>
>>3700806
>So it's not being unable to emulate the SFX Chip

They don't have any problem emulating anything since they can just use one of the jillion open source emulators.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.