[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I beat this motherfucker? Gears can't deathblow (as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
How do I beat this motherfucker? Gears can't deathblow (as far as I can tell) and my regular attacks do 12-60 damage against his 2500 HP. I know to lower his accuracy, but that only does so much.
>>
Upgrade your gears with the best parts available and it should be easy.
>>
>>3699914
This boss is easy. Just use your strongest attacks and heal when necessary.
>>
>>3699919
>>3699916
This is one of 2 or 3 challenging fights in the game.

OP, just keep trying. You'll get lucky eventually.
>>
Upgrade your grear, use level 1 or 2 combo (whatever you have) and booster. Bart's Wild smile thing (is that it?) Is extremely helpful here actually. Hth
>>
>>3699919
How do you heal a gear? I haven't seen an option for it in combat.
>>3699951
How do you combo? I've never seen an option for that. All I do is strong attack.
>>
>>3699956
> How do you heal a gear? I haven't seen an option for it in combat.
> How do you combo? I've never seen an option for that. All I do is strong attack.

I don't have a reaction image strong enough for this post. Honestly can't tell if bait.
>>
Is this Calamity? I can't see the name.
From what I remember, only 3 fights will probably give you some trouble in the game: Alpha Weltall, Miang and Deus.

For Calamity, you just need to level up (22/23 should be enough) and learn at least one Deathblow. You can train Deathblows by getting out of your Gear and fighting giant enemies (they don't usually try to hit characters out of the Gear). Also keep your gears upgraded. During the battle, use Bart's Wild Smile to lower Calamity's accuracy - the missile attack is still a 100% hit, though.

I'm gonna give you the tips for Miang and Deus, anyway. Miang will only hit for 0 damage at first, because she gets stronger the less HP she has. So just charge your Gears to level 3 and go all in the same turn. For Deus, you have to charge everyone to level 3 and wait for him to use the console-locking attack (yeah, this attack can actually lock your game, even on an emulator).
>>
>>3699956
You won't have the ability to heal your gear until later in the game.

As for combo, just attack using the weakest, which is the triangle button, to conserve fuel. Depending on the number of combos you learned on foot, you should be able to notice a combo level on the lower left o f the screen.

Just use google on the rest, kid.
>>
>>3700000
>22/23 should be enough
Those are some truly impressive digits but lvl 22 is way too overleved for Calamity, a literal waste of time and energy.

Calamity is
>Upgrade every gear part from old man Bal
>Wild Smile
>Charge deathblows
>Deathblow
>Wild Smile
>Charge deathblows
>Deathblow
Rinse an Repeat.
If you somehow mess this up you should stop playing videogames because it's literally impossible, you should be naturally at level 14 or something and that's all you need, unless you wasted money in Dazil for some reason upgrading both gears shouldn't even require you to grind money.
>>
File: 1403222917528.jpg (283KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1403222917528.jpg
283KB, 650x650px
>>3700000
>Alpha Weltall
You don't even need to win against it, and the prize you get for doing it is not worth the hassle.

>Miang
I'm fairly certain there's a way to cheese this fight. It's been so long that I can't remember it though.

>Deus
Crashing your game with no survivors isn't "hard".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.