[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been playing gameboy games like this. Does this look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.jpg (334KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
334KB, 1366x768px
I've been playing gameboy games like this. Does this look bad? people have been yelling at me because they say the aspect ratio is too flattened and stretched but i don't know how to fix it when i'm playing fullscreen.
>>
>>3692782
Welcome to /vr/!
This is a place where you'll get bitched at no matter how you decide to play old games! Expect nothing less!

Anyway, since this game has a border I would use the 4:3 aspect ratio and crop the top and bottom. The left and right border will help fill in the sides on a wide screen. I imagine retroarch would let you do that.
>>
>>3692782
Anon, does it not bother you that it looks like that? If I didn't know how to fix such a thing I simply wouldn't play.
If you've been playing like this and it doesn't bother you then I guess it's ok for you to continue, just be aware that you're a horrible person.
>>
File: fixed.png (181KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
181KB, 1366x768px
>>3692795
Here's a lazy edit of what I mean.
>>
File: Photo-of-Frank-SINATRA-010.jpg (23KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-of-Frank-SINATRA-010.jpg
23KB, 460x276px
fuck em. try out other resolutions to see what you like then play your way. nobodys gonna get hurt if you dont do it perfectly, its your experience not someone elses.
>>
You're playing on a wide-screen
Shit nigga u done doofed
>>
File: 1388291706106.jpg (58KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
1388291706106.jpg
58KB, 256x320px
Post your face when people tell you they like to play sd games on widescreen because "it looks bigger that way".
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (155KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
155KB, 1366x768px
>>3692807
>>3692829
>>3692964

im playing it like this now, also im using bgb
>>
>>3692782
>but i don't know how to fix it
Seriously m8. Learn to use your monitor. I'm sure it has very few buttons, and that means a baby could figure it out even without a manual. Though if you have a manual (and you should, if you thew it out you're a absolute git) it will contain the solution.

If you're using a 4:3 resolution your monitor will have a way to not stretch it to that hideousness. Your video card could do the same thing if you could be arsed figuring it out, but the monitor solution is probably the easiest.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.