[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Alex Kidd and his games /vr/? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: soundtrack.jpg (101KB, 543x540px) Image search: [Google]
soundtrack.jpg
101KB, 543x540px
What's your opinion on Alex Kidd and his games /vr/? Was his journey into obscurity deserved?
>>
Perhaps
>>
Why did the artist decided to insert one of his OCs on the album cover?
>>
Here at my place he is always remembered as the second most charismatic Sega character right behind Shinobi
>>
I think it was deserved. From all the games he had, only Miracle World was any good. Maybe Shinobi World, but that was a parody of another game. Enchanted Castle was supposed to be a return to the roots, but it ended up being a forgettable experience that tried to monkey Miracle World and failed spetacularly.

Lost Stars is FIND THE MIRACLE BALL,
TUDUDUDUDUDU!
>>
How's Alex Kidd 2 by SMS Power?
>>
I only played Shinobi World and that was pretty much just because of Shinobi. It's better than the other Master System Shinobi games at least.
>>
>>3690885
I never heard of it, sounds interesting.
>>
File: Alex_Kidd.jpg (22KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Kidd.jpg
22KB, 400x293px
I'll just leave this here.

https://youtu.be/sNiHxnB9urs
>>
>>3690842
The water levels are a bitch to play through.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (66KB, 469x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
66KB, 469x360px
This triggers /vr/
>>
File: Weyoun.jpg (148KB, 622x530px) Image search: [Google]
Weyoun.jpg
148KB, 622x530px
What the hell is he supposed to be anyway
>>
>>3690923
A nigger.
>>
>>3690842
why are they eating donuts
>>
My name is Sonic and I think he sucks.
>>
>>3690930
*jelly-filled donuts
>>
>>3690842
Yes. Really, none of the Alex Kidd games are any good.
>>
>>3691063
So he has more in common with Sonic than I initially thought.
>>
Couldn't get into them.
They only seem to get progressively worse, which is something considering the first one is really bad.
>>
>>3690930
what kind of stupid fucking question is that, what the fuck else do you do with a donut you dumb idiot?
>>
>>3690930
They look like popcorn balls to me.
>>
>>3691095
>>3691063
Fuck off! Shinobi World was fun at least.
>>
>>3691125
they're rice balls you uncultured swine.
>>
>>3690919
Genuinely triggered. Supposedly there's some cheapo trick that allows you to brush the spikes without dying but I never knew it and ran out of mans right there.
>>
>>3691331
They look like hamburgers.
>>
Wonder Boy/Adventure Island or Goemon are a greater tragedy.
Alex Kidd was a sympathic little guy who got some decent games (especially if you're a Sega fan, the alex kidd in shinobi world game is like a cute version of shinobi, think dracula-kun on gameboy/famicom).

I don't know if it's deserved, but I'll say he's not the only one.
>>
>rock paper scissors boss fights

this is the dumbest shit ever. I stopped playing Enchanted Castle for awhile after losing to that first boss near the desert level. like, what the fuck? it's worse than QTEs.
>>
>>3692665
There's an item that lets you see what they are thinking so you can see ahead what they will use.
But yeah, the idea was dumb.
>>
>>3690883

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEffb2Cv5Vs

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>3692778
Arcade games tend to be hard but awesome/fun.

Sega forgot to make this game awesome or fun.
>>
>>3691831
>mans
>>
>>3691894
This.
>>
>>3690919
Just don't press anything but left right and down.
If he floats in the spikes above him he'll be fine.
>>
>What's your opinion on Alex Kidd and his games /vr/?
They are allright for being the Sega's "Super Mario"
>Was his journey into obscurity deserved?
Yes, every single Alex Kidd game was mediocre.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.