[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have played all of the Silent Hill games and I've always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jamescloseddoor.jpg (22KB, 610x331px) Image search: [Google]
jamescloseddoor.jpg
22KB, 610x331px
I have played all of the Silent Hill games and I've always wondered if there's something inside the closed doors (the ones where the lock is broken,etc). It's possible that there's nothing there and they're just models/sprites made to simulate other rooms that happened to be close, but.. as an amateur programmer, I know that not all the doors are sprites. As a matter of fact I know there's some doors that lead to real rooms with something inside, something that the programmers could've hidden inside and only they know what they are.
This also applies to the first 3 Resident Evil games.

Anyone knows how I can find an answer to this? Maybe using the game files to see what's behind the doors or even the walls? I think that it's impossible to do a "no clip" kinda trick but I'm sure that there is a way to see models and maps in code, like a Pokémon game or an old NES game.
>>
>>3689618
I think some of the textures have hidden pictures in them. I start having schizophrenic episodes playing them due to it.
>>
>>3689720
are you serious? which one gives you that?
>>
>>3689861
All of them. Plus binaural beats in the audio. I can see them looking at me in your image. The illuminated corner holds many faces. Theyre literally everywhere.
>>
find out fgts

8006A5B8 A997
8006A5BA 0801
8006A694 A9AE
8006A696 0801
>>
>>3689618
>I know that not all the doors are sprites
None of the doors are sprites. Also your image is not retro.
>>
>>3689618
If you run into a door you can't open in the original Resident Evil games, you will always find the other side of the door down the line.

Try harder
>>
>>3689907

i can´t get it, they are just random symbols?
>>
>>3689886
Dude

you need to try LSD
>>
>>3689907

Can I invoque Dahlia with this satanic hex code?
>>
You can use a code (gameshark, codebreaker, action replay) to walk through walls. I've only looked into RE3, but sadly there isn't anything secret. Actually, the way map changing in 3D works is like this:
a) player pushes a button in front of door
b) load room #<whatever the next room is>
c) put character in room#<>, starting position in front of the door
d) load textures

Anyway, what I've found in RE3 was:
- you can go into the barricade with the zombies in the beginning (after Jill jumps out from her room). They're fully functional, and can bite you.
- if you walk through that first dumpster, the cutscene doesn't trigger, and you can walk around that street. You can't open the door to the warehouse, however.
- near the Umbrella Office, in the corridor with a fire that you'll put out later, there's a zombie behind a window on the second floor. You can only see his torso, and to my surprise, once you turn the code on, only his torso comes out of the window!

IIRC, in RE2, there was a code to remove one ambulance that was in the way to the RPD, so you could go to the RPD through another path. However, that was because you go through that path in the demo version (there's no ambulance in the demo version).
>>
>>3689618

There's nothing there. They are just there to streamline the levels so that you don't spend hours in a real sized Hospital. It would look weird if tehre were only 3 doors in a huge building.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.