[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let's just make the final boss super cheap >OH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mvc_abyss3.gif (9KB, 340x154px) Image search: [Google]
mvc_abyss3.gif
9KB, 340x154px
>let's just make the final boss super cheap
>OH AND GIVE HIM 3 FORMS
>>
>>3686545
He isn't that hard to beat even on the hardest difficulty he is indeed kinda cheap though.
I noticed certain teams fair better against him.
>>
So have you ever played a Capcom Vs game before or...?
>>
Arcade fighting game bosses are an excuse to kick the player out of the machine and make sure people keep pumping credits..
>>
>>3687443
Any arcade machine that doesn't guarantee player deaths is a shitty machine. They're not made to be fair, they're made to make a profit.
>>
>>3686545
Every form basically dies in 1-3 supers from some characters.

God forbid you have cable and use AHVB on any of his 3 forms.
>>
>>3687501
Of course, that doesn't make fighting game bosses any less shittier though.
Stick to vs or practice modes.
>>
>>3686545
Nothing will ever be worse than Cyber Akuma or the boss of AH2
>>
>>3686545
This isn't retro btw.
>>
>>3687716
MVC2 was ported to the Dreamcast, so yes, it is retro.
>>
Abyss 3 is so fucking huge, you shouldn't have a problem hitting it at all
>>
>>3687716
MVC2 is over 10 years old and on the dreamcast.

It's retro. Just because people still play it at tournaments to this date doesn't make it not retro.
>>
>>3687716
NAOMI is a /vr/ arcade board.
>>
>>3687716
You're a faggot btw.
>>
File: Marvel_vs._Capcom_2_Cover.jpg (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_vs._Capcom_2_Cover.jpg
113KB, 800x800px
>>3687716

It just barely is
>>
>>3687413
The whole game is pretty easy, even on the highest difficulty setting. Aside from fucking wolverine...And sometimes dashing rogue/storm.
>>
Form 3 can be beaten just by triggering a team super.
>>
Abyss was piss easy.
Onslaught was a pain.
Cyber Akuma was a nightmare.
>>
Abyss has a bitchin theme song. I love their lore too.
>>
>>3690689
I liked the story of mvc2 even though it was very hidden and subtle. You could see it throughout each level.
>>
>>3690657
>Onslaught
>hard

Roll
Form 1: HK until dead
Form 2: Super jump to hit, Beat Plane, Roll Buster the Hyper Grab, block or dodge everything else

>complaining about Pyron
Cable, Mega Man, Iron Man, Ice Man, Cyclops, all handle his second form. Everything else is cake. Especially the third form where you can just stay away from him, then use a triple Super to munch through most or all of his lifebar.

Now Galactus, that was a bitch. Felt like I knew how to counter or get out of the way of his shit, but never enough time to do so. Aggravating as fuck.
>>
You'd probably rage at Eternal Champions (the Sega Genesis game). You have to kill the final boss 5 or 6 times. I heard there was a N64 game in which you have to kill the final boss 9 times.
>>
>>3690971
I figured the ship stage was Ruby Heart's ship, but what else?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.