[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they make another Chrono Trigger game? I loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: chronotrigger-sfc.jpg (69KB, 550x371px) Image search: [Google]
chronotrigger-sfc.jpg
69KB, 550x371px
Why don't they make another Chrono Trigger game? I loved those characters, game style and plot. Would it really be so hard? Just retcon the sequel and do it fer real with SNES graphics.
>>
Not retro.
>>
>>3685930
It is discussing Chrono Trigger you idiot, that game was made in 1994.
>>
>>3685928
Triggered>>3685972
>>
>>3685972
Probably because they hate money.

No truely maybe because this is related to dragon quest. It was strange that chrono cross was so different of CT in art's style, I think it's the main reason.
>>
>>3685928
Because it was the brain child of three people who will probably never work together on a project again.
>>
File: chrono202[1].jpg (249KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
chrono202[1].jpg
249KB, 640x520px
>>3686249
This desu. I wonder if they enjoyed working together, and if they'd like to repeat it.
>>
>>3687204
Sakaguchi barely worked on CT right?
>>
File: chrono01[1].jpg (60KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
chrono01[1].jpg
60KB, 450x262px
>>3687215

Well
http://shmuplations.com/chronotrigger/
http://shmuplations.com/chronotrigger2/

>Sakaguchi: Horii is a very quiet person, but I think that’s because he is intently observing the people around him. He reads people well. And I think he uses that ability to help in creating his own dramatic scenarios. I didn’t realize that about him when I first met him, but I felt it strongly after we worked together on Chrono Trigger.

>Horii and I both work in the same field, so there were no real fights between us, but he has his own ideas about how a game should be made, and we clashed on a number of points. Those confrontations gave us the opportunity to think very deeply about the game, though, so I think it was probably a good thing. Things that we at Square normally don’t pay much heed to were things that, in contrast, Horii always paid attention to. He gave me a lot to think about: if these were things that Horii was concerned about, then that means players must be too.

>In general, Horii and I are on the same page—it’s the elements we focus on that are different.. If those differences could be fused together, I thought it would make an awesome game. When we announced Chrono Trigger, it was portrayed in the media as the “Horii <-> Sakaguchi” joint project, but as game designers we didn’t really pay attention to all that.

> Sakaguchi: I was a really strict boss during the development of Chrono Trigger. Every morning I’d gather everyone together and make them give me status reports. I had never done anything like that during Final Fantasy.
>>
>>3685928
>Why don't they make another Chrono Trigger game?
Nobody but some american nostalgiafags care.
Even Live A Live and Xenogears got a cameo in some minor games recently, CT got nothing in almost two decades, nobody cares about it.
>>
File: dqc.png (3MB, 1060x1192px) Image search: [Google]
dqc.png
3MB, 1060x1192px
>>3685928

The real question is,

Why not making a full budget PS4 remake?
The game is already perfect, just make it in a Blue Dragon-like 3D and promote it as the second coming of christ

It would sell a fucking lot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.